AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Experienced CB model banned w/bf

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
Issue:
My boyfriend and I began transmitting together after our identifications were approved for the username below. We worked two days and then from nowhere we are banned. We have reached out to support more than once without success. I have worked as a model on chaturbate under a different user name for almost two years solo with no issues as such whatsoever, I know very well the rules and regulations y for that, I do not understand this ban. Thank you in advance, please advise.

User name:
Liam_angelwhite

Issue:
My boyfriend and I began transmitting together after our identifications were approved for the username below. We worked two days and then from nowhere we are banned. We have reached out to support more than once without success. I have worked as a model on chaturbate under a different user name for almost two years solo with no issues as such whatsoever, I know very well the rules and regulations y for that, I do not understand this ban. Thank you in advance, please advise.

User name:
Liam_angelwhite

Support states that they have sent you an update regarding your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.