AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Experiencing an issue on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2020
Hello,

I'm a regular user of chaturbate though I'm not broadcasting and for the first time, I have experienced an issue yesterday. I was trying to spy on a private show so I clicked on the dedicated button, accepted the rates and just after that, I received an error message telling me that it was impossible to join the show and that I had to contact the customer support. I didn't have any problems spying other model's shows. This leads me to the following question:

Is it possible for a model to block a specific user or everyone from spying her private show? Or this is just an issue related to the chaturbate website ?

Thanks in advance

I think she canceled during the show the spy option,,, im doing the same sometimes, when i got special requests in private that wont be intrested for other guys who spy to see or i dont want them to see that. so if she cancel option u cant spy that private , ( for exaple when slaves join the private to just show feet and finger and tell them to fuck off and humiliate them , i deleate spy mod, noone spy to see that ) and they might not even come back in my sweet girl free chat after seeing me beeing a bad mistress in private :))

Is it possible for a model to block a specific user or everyone from spying her private show?
No, there is no option for a model to block specific users in private.
if you're blocked, you're blocked in the public room too.

I think she canceled during the show the spy option
this yes, it's more credible, if you had enough token to pay for 15seconds

Thank you very much to both of you for your replies. It helped me a lot to figure out what happened. But if she removed the "Spy option", the "Spy button" is not supposed to disappear? Or it's still there but you simply got an error message like the one I got. Cause I was still able to click on it.

Reactions: DoD404
Thank you very much to both of you for your replies. It helped me a lot to figure out what happened. But if she removed the "Spy option", the "Spy button" is not supposed to disappear? Or it's still there but you simply got an error message like the one I got. Cause I was still able to click on it.
we cant know from the viewer side, but i guess button still there if u already pushed on it, and you got error . if it was calceled from the begining u couldnt see it ..

Reactions: DoD404
The spy button is there during the whole pvt show, even if the model never allows spying.
(A kind of bug, by the way, @punker barbie)

but your message "contact support" seems a bit weirder to me

Status
Not open for further replies.