AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

External + Wearable Tip Vibes Options?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddessV

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
I am working almost full time now and I can't stand having the lovense lush in all the time. It is uncomfortable to wear externally due to the shape and uncomfortable to wear internally daily for hours on end. Does Lovense have a wearable external vibe? Most of them I do not understand where they go? The domi is mentioned a lot but is a wand, does this work for cam shows? I work mainly on Streamate, not sure if Wevibe or Kiiroo has better options? Would like to use a company that also works on MFC and Stripchat. I also have the Jive from Wevibe and it is lame. Not fun to use at all and similar shape to the Lush, meant to be worn internally as well.

Any insight appreciated, thank you!

I've read good things about the Lush Ferri, though I have not tried it.
That looks as though it would work, not sure how I missed it when I looked through their products. I also found this one on WeVibe: https://www.we-vibe.com/us/moxie#color=61

Now that I know what they look like, I even found one on Kiiroo, but it does not work with their app. I have had trouble connecting the lovense app to SM. I try every shift and it has randomly worked only one time in the last 3 months and before that maybe worked every 5th time I tried. Very frustrating.

Has anyone tried the WeVibe Moxie or Lush Ferri? If the Moxie is actually powerful, I would prefer that as their app works every single time, but does WeVibe work on the other sites? I will have to do more reading.

I have only seen one person use the Ferri, and she said it's good and she likes it.
She said it's stronger than the Lush but weaker than the DOMI, but of course like with anything, other's may feel differently.

Reactions: GoddessV
Using a wand now and then would be an idea. For example I hate seeing the Lush like a passion and know some guys that think the same. You may even gain a regular or 2 using a wand instead of a Lush.

I have a Ferri, and it's alright. People like to tip for it, but the vibes aren't super strong in my opinion. That said, I prefer the strongest vibes I can get my hands on, so plenty of people who like gentler vibrations would probably think the Ferri is great.

I have a Ferri, and it's alright. People like to tip for it, but the vibes aren't super strong in my opinion. That said, I prefer the strongest vibes I can get my hands on, so plenty of people who like gentler vibrations would probably think the Ferri is great.
Do you ever worry about losing the little magnetic disk? Sometimes I do get tired of seeing that antenna hanging out of the model's vaginas.

Do you ever worry about losing the little magnetic disk? Sometimes I do get tired of seeing that antenna hanging out of the model's vaginas.
I already lost it loooooool I'm sure it's in my room somewhere, and they actually do give you a 2nd one, but I can't find either of them. I usually find my panties are tight enough to hold it in place for the most part without the disk, and if it does slip out of place, I'll moan a little and adjust it while acting like I'm just rubbing it on myself.

I have tried soooo hard to connect a number of my wevibe toys with the FeelConnect app and just never ever happened … I have Both moxie and Ferri … moxie is more powerful in my opinion but I couldn’t get connection to SM.

i only like lush for short periods of time. I have a few lovense toys and honestly if people want to tip for vibration I think happy to see it available at all. The Nora I really like but only use in exclusive / Gold / privates … can’t really be used in main chat.

Domi is probobly my personal favorite of the lovense toys. Also if you have a dildo with balls you may be able to get their cockring Diamo to fit and turn your own dildo into a “rabbit”

I feel I completely understand and find it is hard to have a happy medium / please everyone. As soon as I take the Lush out for one customer … another one wanted me to have it already in … etc. So I find having a few different ones is nice and I can even say “oooh I forgot to charge that one but … I have this instead” and Can work to avoid using toys I don’t want to use.

Reactions: GoddessV
@GoddessV there are one or two models I've seen have pretty successful shows with the Lush and they never (or very rarely) insert it. One of them, she sets Lush as a goal. When the goal is reached she activates the Lush tip menu and gets buzzed while holding it in her hand on the outside stimulating her clit for maybe 10-15 minutes, tops. She'll repeat the goal several times during her session. As a viewer, I personally find this more interesting than when models have the lush in for the entire show. Maybe something this could work as a compromise?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Status
Not open for further replies.