AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

exxxotica & cam events

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2021
Colorado
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@plutoprincess69
MFC Username
PlutoPrincess
so i’ve been on cam for almost a year & have always heard about events like exxxotica. it’s something i’m really interested in going to at least once to see what it’s all about, but i honestly haven’t met a lot of cam girls in the industry yet because i’m so new. i’m wondering if anyone can give me any advice? other than logistics of signing up with MFC, like what should i do to prepare? what’s expected of me when i get there? what was your experience? is it worth going to the whole weekend (i would assume so but??) any input welcome, i just want to have a better idea of what i’m walking into. any member advice is nice too, what do you like to see when you go? what do you expect of the models you meet? also what other events are there, if any?? i don’t know of any others

Status
Not open for further replies.