AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

eye brow appreciation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red7227

Banhammered
Oct 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
tumblr_mjtj1a8VqS1qfep67o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjyydjyWpS1rp6cito1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjx12wOnbb1r2pwbyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjw23jVPQa1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjjleh5Lgu1rd0cw0o1_500.jpg

The first girl...omg I want mine to do that! preferably without me having to do anything

Reactions: DoctorVen
I generally rock the wonky, totally uneven azaela bush look. :lol: If someone could get mine to look like those, it would probably only last for about 5 minutes before they started going crazy again. I have eyebrow envy right now.

Meoff_69 said:
:eek: How is it, that there isn't one post of JJ in this thread?! Let's remedy that, shall we? Plus, they do enhance her purdy blue peepers!
Oh nooooooo! ... I was having a terribad eyebrow day in that picture...

buuuuut.
Lemme find some good eyebrow days.

Oh and I think he deserves a second round of applause... *swoon dem brows* I love it when he looks confused.
0tloHor.jpg

Attachments

• BCyGpGeCIAEFTu7.jpg
    BCyGpGeCIAEFTu7.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 429
  • BJdbh7gCIAAEsII.jpg
    BJdbh7gCIAAEsII.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 429
  • BJnpYnVCEAAL-Ze.jpg
    BJnpYnVCEAAL-Ze.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 429
  • proxy.jpg
    proxy.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 429
JoleneBrody said:
Meoff_69 said:
:eek: How is it, that there isn't one post of JJ in this thread?! Let's remedy that, shall we? Plus, they do enhance her purdy blue peepers!

buuuuut.

Oh and I think he deserves a second round of applause... *swoon dem brows* I love it when he looks confused.
0tloHor.jpg

Why? Why ya gotta break mah balls, mamacita?! It was the best one that I had! :lol: But, yes...your pics are fan-freakin-tastic. Especially the on w/ the wife beater!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Meoff_69 said:
JoleneBrody said:
Meoff_69 said:

buuuuut.

0tloHor.jpg

Why? Why ya gotta break mah balls, mamacita?! It was the best one that I had! :lol: But, yes...your pics are fan-freakin-tastic. Especially the on w/ the wife beater!
:dontknow: Cuz I'm a girl and we are overly critical of pictures of ourselves? Best not to try and understand us, it scary in our heads.

Cuz I'm a girl and we are overly critical of pictures of ourselves? Best not to try and understand us, it scary in our heads.

Well, that is very sound advice. My Grandpa had a saying that dealt with that very thing. "If ya'll didn't look the way you do, there'd be a bounty out on you!!" :lol:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JoleneBrody said:
0tloHor.jpg

Unf Colin Farrell is so hot. I just want to run my fingertips over his eyebrows. Is that weird?

Some sexy ladies with sexy brows incoming....

Attachments

• 291-417-384-493-811968.jpg
    291-417-384-493-811968.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 341
  • 563-921-244-865-4898210.jpg
    563-921-244-865-4898210.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 341
  • tumblr_mgtw7lnfjR1rbfr4go1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mgtw7lnfjR1rbfr4go1_1280.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 341
  • 314-753-157-206-3874560.jpg
    314-753-157-206-3874560.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 341
ConnerJay said:
Some sexy ladies with sexy brows incoming....

WHOA WHOA I am shocked to see myself here! Thanks! :-D

Reactions: ConnerJay
NataliaGrey said:
Emma Watson's acting made me discover my love for thick, emotive eyebrows.
Emma Watson's everything made me discover my love for Emma Watson.
I'm straight and all, but if Emma Watson said to me, "Lily, let's run into the sunset together and leave this cold cruel world behind us" I'd be like "Let me just pack my backpack". Seriously.

LilyMarie said:
NataliaGrey said:
Emma Watson's acting made me discover my love for thick, emotive eyebrows.
Emma Watson's everything made me discover my love for Emma Watson.
I'm straight and all, but if Emma Watson said to me, "Lily, let's run into the sunset together and leave this cold cruel world behind us" I'd be like "Let me just pack my backpack". Seriously.

I'd run off with her too, but would probably say screw the backpack. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.