AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Faceless model warning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olive

Cam Model
May 8, 2018
CB seems to have upped their moderation lately. They've added a fun new thing where if you have your face off screen for a bit they flag you for being a "model that hides their face" and you need to go to a seperate link on your phone, log in, take a picture of your face within 5 minutes while showing x amount of fingers or you get banned.

Happened to me, even though I show my face (altho arguably less then most because people seem to like my butt more) buttttt I just saw it happen to another (#1 ranking) model too who never once in the stream had her face off camera.. So now I'm confused how this flagging goes.. are they using face recognition software? Because a live monitor would've never flagged her. 🙄 I could see a case for mine but even then they could've looked back a few minutes and see that I show my face aplenty.

It really messed up the flow of my stream and cost me money so if this keeps happening that'll be really unfortunate.

Anyone else experience this or knows how things get flagged? I'm asking support too but I figured maybe someone has run into this issue before here and already knows..?

Yes they use an automated system, I don't know how often it can flag the same model but I feel like the system has been in place for a while. The first text I found where someone mentioned it to me was in march but a lot of people send me images of stuff so its possible its been in place before that.

Edit: nope my mistake first text mention I found was on jan 10th but that was during a brb screen being displayed and said something about unidentifiable model

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I first saw it happen for the performer I follow closest at the start of December last year. It happened several times over the next month, and it started soon after she banned a stalker she had, so my assumption is that he was reporting her room.

Upvote 0
But even u show the x number of fingers you get a perma ban too i suppose that system is not working properly 14k tokens gone for good.
So nice!

Upvote 0
But even u show the x number of fingers you get a perma ban too i suppose that system is not working properly 14k tokens gone for good.
So nice!
I honestly can not believe anyone still works for that site. I won't use it due to the lack of respect for models and the fact you could lose your account suddenly just from a butthurt viewer reporting you for no reason.

With that said though, it doesn't seem right that they could keep all your tokens unless you did something illegal. Are you sure they are lost? Don't they pay out even if an account is closed?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I honestly can not believe anyone still works for that site. I won't use it due to the lack of respect for models and the fact you could lose your account suddenly just from a butthurt viewer reporting you for no reason.

With that said though, it doesn't seem right that they could keep all your tokens unless you did something illegal. Are you sure they are lost? Don't they pay out even if an account is closed?

This. It's ridiculous how the models are treated, and I'm not signing up on that Peach subscription site since it's run by them. Plenty of other sites.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Curious how many that choose to be faceless are having to do this. And how often.

A model I follow and watch is always faceless unless private or tipped "enough" and the person asks for face.
Typically she does 3 or 4 hours each night and in that timeframe she usually has to do this about 3, 4 or 5 times. It's very very disruptive. She is one who struggles for viewers and tippers as it is, but then she gets 40 or 50 people with tippers, then BAM suddenly "Chat Disconnected" and she must do this stupid thing. EVeryone leaves and users must refresh the page to get it working/showing properly.

Upvote 0
A model I follow and watch is always faceless unless private or tipped "enough" and the person asks for face.
Typically she does 3 or 4 hours each night and in that timeframe she usually has to do this about 3, 4 or 5 times. It's very very disruptive. She is one who struggles for viewers and tippers as it is, but then she gets 40 or 50 people with tippers, then BAM suddenly "Chat Disconnected" and she must do this stupid thing. EVeryone leaves and users must refresh the page to get it working/showing properly.

Hmm interesting.. I think I only got a popup and had to go to a site on my phone. I don't think I got disconnected from chat & people had to refresh🤔 plus the #1 model didn't disconnect either. Odd that there's a difference there.

Upvote 0
I got hit with this thing on Friday. I am not a faceless model, but I do closeup teases where my face is not shown. Never been a problem for the past 2+ years. Friday, I had just reached a goal and I'm doing a slow and sultry dance tease. Move the cam down so my full body is in view. Can see the back of me, including my head, in the mirror behind me and obviously the full front of me, but my face wasn't showing. A minute and a half in, I got this warning, which really really sucked because it completely ruined the mood. Do note that your stream is still going and viewers can still see you while you try to figure out this mess. I figured that they would just cut the stream, but no, my viewers got to see me go from sex goddess to panic and wtf is going on. Fortunately, some of them had a good laugh about it afterwards, but one of the main tippers left :/

Upvote 0
I got hit with this thing on Friday. I am not a faceless model, but I do closeup teases where my face is not shown. Never been a problem for the past 2+ years. Friday, I had just reached a goal and I'm doing a slow and sultry dance tease. Move the cam down so my full body is in view. Can see the back of me, including my head, in the mirror behind me and obviously the full front of me, but my face wasn't showing. A minute and a half in, I got this warning, which really really sucked because it completely ruined the mood. Do note that your stream is still going and viewers can still see you while you try to figure out this mess. I figured that they would just cut the stream, but no, my viewers got to see me go from sex goddess to panic and wtf is going on. Fortunately, some of them had a good laugh about it afterwards, but one of the main tippers left :/

Yeah it can really fuck up a stream. Especially for those that are not high ranking too (rank 1-20 are fairly stable but below that things can be more volatile), may not even be able to recover from it. I fell down 20 ranks just because of this situation. Can make such an extreme impact on income and overall success of the stream it's kind of ridiculous. Maybe it's a good idea to vocalize this to support..

I truly understand the need to verify faceless models, but it's really messed up when it also happens when you show your face and just show your body for awhile & closeups.

If this keeps happening I might need to change my entire stream formula and become a lush model, but I really don't want to 😕

Or need to learn how to quickly do this without breaking the tension/vibe in the room.. Hard to do, when people are pretty ruthless lower down the pages in terms of what they put up with lol

Upvote 0
Yeah it can really fuck up a stream. Especially for those that are not high ranking too (rank 1-20 are fairly stable but below that things can be more volatile), may not even be able to recover from it. I fell down 20 ranks just because of this situation. Can make such an extreme impact on income and overall success of the stream it's kind of ridiculous. Maybe it's a good idea to vocalize this to support..

I truly understand the need to verify faceless models, but it's really messed up when it also happens when you show your face and just show your body for awhile & closeups.

If this keeps happening I might need to change my entire stream formula and become a lush model, but I really don't want to 😕

Or need to learn how to quickly do this without breaking the tension/vibe in the room.. Hard to do, when people are pretty ruthless lower down the pages in terms of what they put up with lol

Yep, I completely understand it too, but when someone's face was literally just on the screen 5 minutes ago (or in my case, 1.5 minutes), haven't left view of the cam, but now all you see is their body...well, this seems to be a bit much.

If it happens again, I'm going to try to slowly (yet also quickly!) move the cam view even lower so just my legs are showing so that I can do the verification and panic bit but they won't be able to see. Not easy to do when there's a mirror behind you. Blah.

Just going to tag @punker barbie even though I'm not expecting a response. But hey, maybe we will. :)

Upvote 0
yes happening to me few times, last week when i started pvt show they kicked me out asking for this phone pic.,, is really annoying ., i lost that pvt and also lost lots users till i stay to make the phone pic and all settup ..

• Hugs
Reactions: Olive
Upvote 0
I broadcast with a mask and was getting the warning on almost every broadcast. Now I don't get the warning from CB. Instead of the 5 minute warning telling me to verify I get disconnected, everyone in my room gets kicked out, and THEN I get a message asking if I understand the rules, "click here to verify your understanding" and then the link to verify my face.

The 5 minute warning was fine, but this is super disruptive and happened when I was finally having a good tip day. My big tipper went away and didn't come back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Olive and NotYou
Upvote 0
CB seems to have upped their moderation lately. They've added a fun new thing where if you have your face off screen for a bit they flag you for being a "model that hides their face" and you need to go to a seperate link on your phone, log in, take a picture of your face within 5 minutes while showing x amount of fingers or you get banned.

Happened to me, even though I show my face (altho arguably less then most because people seem to like my butt more) buttttt I just saw it happen to another (#1 ranking) model too who never once in the stream had her face off camera.. So now I'm confused how this flagging goes.. are they using face recognition software? Because a live monitor would've never flagged her. 🙄 I could see a case for mine but even then they could've looked back a few minutes and see that I show my face aplenty.

It really messed up the flow of my stream and cost me money so if this keeps happening that'll be really unfortunate.

Anyone else experience this or knows how things get flagged? I'm asking support too but I figured maybe someone has run into this issue before here and already knows..?
Happened to me too. They also sent me a drug use warning and closed me for smoking a filtered cigerette for a show. Steamate and CB and getting to be too muh

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
The faceless model verifications are a big pain.

I am going to guess that CB sent you a warning and closed you because one of the viewers has no idea reported you. I really don't what to know what the volume of those reports are and I am going to bet that whoever is checking them checks really fast and picks ban or not.

I know when I got banned for outside I was banned 5-10 minutes after I got back inside, so the queue of reports they are processing must have been minutes deep.

Upvote 0
Hmm interesting.. I think I only got a popup and had to go to a site on my phone. I don't think I got disconnected from chat & people had to refresh🤔 plus the #1 model didn't disconnect either. Odd that there's a difference there.
I had to do it a few weeks ago at the start of my stream, I think it was because I just went live but was still getting set up so my face was out of frame for a good 10-15 min. It seemed like it was an AI that prompts the verification if it can't recognize a face after a certain amount of time has passed.

Also you don't have to use your phone, I opened the link in a new tab, turned off my camera in OBS and took the picture with it. Way easier.

Upvote 0

When they ban an account, the model loses any tokens they have that aren’t cashed out. That’s how it’s always been.
Thats why they let drunk models, crying shows and boy/girl shows (on MFC) to run for a minute before they turn on the ban hammer.

Upvote 0
I know a lot of people post on here "I don't know why I was banned", and often what that really means is "I know exactly why I was banned". When I deal with someone that I believe is not telling the full truth (and I do what is called root cause analysis weekly to determine what went wrong, so deal with a lot "human error" and limited partial disclosures) I often either guess what happened or know based on some the events, and will keep questioning until finally they let something slip that confirms almost any viable possible set of events. If I was CB the second someone who must know why they were banned says "I don't know why..." I would close their support ticket and confirm the ban and confirm that any new tickets from them are also banned/autoclosed. Throwing yourself on the mercy of the court works the first time if the crime is not too severe, lying to the court when in the CB court almost certainly has video/audio from the offending stream is not going to fly especially if the data from the stream makes it clear. It is simply easier to ban anyone clearly dishonest simply because they are likely going to cause issues in the future.

Reactions: blinkingbluelight
Upvote 0
I know a lot of people post on here "I don't know why I was banned", and often what that really means is "I know exactly why I was banned". When I deal with someone that I believe is not telling the full truth (and I do what is called root cause analysis weekly to determine what went wrong, so deal with a lot "human error" and limited partial disclosures) I often either guess what happened or know based on some the events, and will keep questioning until finally they let something slip that confirms almost any viable possible set of events. If I was CB the second someone who must know why they were banned says "I don't know why..." I would close their support ticket and confirm the ban and confirm that any new tickets from them are also banned/autoclosed. Throwing yourself on the mercy of the court works the first time if the crime is not too severe, lying to the court when in the CB court almost certainly has video/audio from the offending stream is not going to fly especially if the data from the stream makes it clear. It is simply easier to ban anyone clearly dishonest simply because they are likely going to cause issues in the future.
This is one of the reasons why I record my shows. I'm intensely careful about following TOS so if I ever get reported I can just bring up the vod and go "nah I never did that, this is what actually happened." if I get accused of doing shit I know I didn't do, or things that they claim violates TOS but actually doesn't.

Upvote 0
I'm a faceless model.

It started this year, between June and July because in May my ID got expired and I got a new one on July, so when I come back I could not been verified like the first time, when I get verified this thing pop up the first minutes when I started to broadcast.

Sometimes it apear in a middle of a broadcast, its annoying when you are in a pvt because it stops the pvt :/.

Upvote 0
what the heck? there stop a private show too why cant they at-least wait. .. :(
Yeah. If you don't verify within the 5 minute deadline they terminate the live feed. Also, if you are watching another room then your access to that room (and any others) gets cut off, too, until you verify.

Oh... I still don't show my face and I have not received the warning in about two weeks now. It makes no sense when they do this.

Upvote 0
I got a warning while in private (just chatting with a client), which of course ended said private. I was off cam for 10 minutes because my dog was barking at the damned wind and I needed to get him calmed down. Said client did not care I was away for that time, why should CB?

• Wat?!
Reactions: blayze_noir
Upvote 0
What is so irritating about this is that I always show my face, during a private when I had my cam down for a minute, it stopped my private and asked for verification. Makes me wonder if it is a program that automatically sees a model not showing face and send out this verification request?

Upvote 0

Yeah I got that the other day even though I had my face visible the whole time, I must be ugly or something 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: rbeccabuck
Upvote 0
same issue here after 2 weeks of broadcasting i had it twice and it went trough ok did the fingers thing selfie until couple of days ago i think i missed the mesaage because in another room havving fun and suddenly baaaam banned and still i don't have response

Upvote 0
I wonder if it would be happy if you had a poster showing a face behind you? ... that would probably just trigger some other stupid shit like a ban for having an unverified person on cam

That made me "LOL" for real, but mostly because the sad thing is, I legitimately think it probably would haha

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.