AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Failed Direct Deposit Payment - Support Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2017
Hey there, I'm new so if this isn't the right place I apologize.
I've seen a lot of threads about delays in payment with CB, but nothing that pertains to my particular problem.

I got and email stating:

A direct deposit we've sent to you was returned to us as undeliverable. (etc.)

The first time it was totally my fault, I accidentally entered the wrong info, but this time I submitted the correct banking info and again, received a "Failed" email from support.

I was wondering if anyone had this problem, or has any ideas on how to help. I've mailed Shirley, but haven't gotten a response. (I'd be busy too if I was her XD)

Hello!

It happened to me too... I have been receiving payments via international wire transfer for a year without problems. I also received this message this last period. I called my bank and they have told me it was a problem with the bank in USA.

They told me they believe it was because since Donald Trump made it as president there has been much more control for international transfer.

I haven't gotten an answer about this yet either.

I hope this can be fixed soon :( .

Hello and I'd like to help those that have questions concerning payments from Chaturbate, however it is better and faster for you to get help if you either contact support@chaturbate.com or if you post on my ACF profile with your CB user name and let me know whatever you need help with (you can just click my avatar photo to post to my profile) than creating requests for CB customer service threads on ACF. ACF is not affiliated with Chaturbate, CB does not own or run ACF and I'm sure @AmberCutie would appreciate not having her forum confused with Chaturbate support services. :kiss:

control-V

Dear (insert model / member name)

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to violations of our terms of service.

We can no longer assist you with this matter.
Thank you,
Support

Status
Not open for further replies.