AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Failed to connect

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
chaturbate.com
hello! anyone else having problems with connecting to Chaturbate in last days ? No matter if I use OBS or SplitCam seems like the stream refuse to start.... I don't know what's going on, I tryed to change the server as support told me but nothing changed... :heartbreak:

You are definitely not alone in having this problem since the update. Apparently they are still 'tweaking' the network streams, and according to a (non-CB) source of mine, it could be weeks before they have resolved this.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
Yes we had the same problem many times and it did work when we changed server, what worked better was actually updating our OBS and now it connects.

Go to OBS then "Help" then check for updates. This may help you out.

We have contacted CB numerous times yesterday our mods couldn't even enter our room during our broadcast and some of our oldest viewers have been unfollowed from our account randomly.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaM
most annoying issue ever, just tried a bunch of servers since I got disconnected from the one that was working, ended up getting an error that the domain wasnt vaild (it's a cb preset that I was connected to not 2 mins before), finally find another working server, site goes down :facepalm:

hello! anyone else having problems with connecting to Chaturbate in last days ? No matter if I use OBS or SplitCam seems like the stream refuse to start.... I don't know what's going on, I tryed to change the server as support told me but nothing changed... :heartbreak:
If the issure continue for you, in the new version of splitcam 10.5.12 this issue fixed for all sites.
If you will try to test it , please let me know if it work for you ?
Thank You.

Reactions: JadexArcade
Status
Not open for further replies.