AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Failed Wire payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2021
Hi @punker barbie

I am an affiliate, and you helped me 5 months ago to receive wire payments to Libra Bank Romania.
I received all payments from September 2021 until 15 Jan 2022, but the last payment was returned to you with "invalid information".
My bank is a small bank and requires USD funds to be sent via a correspondent bank.
My bank provided this routing info: "The funds should be sent to RNCBROBU or INGBROBU via CHASUS33"
Here is the page on the bank website explaining which are their correspondent banks: https://www.librabank.ro/english/correspondent_banks

I e-mailed Chaturbatesupport, but they did not clarify if the payment was sent via the right correspondent bank.
Can you please fix once again this payments issue for me:
My ticket number is 18970854.
The ticket number where the issue was solved before is 18207461
For your reference, below is the message I left for you on this forum in September.

@punker barbie

I am an affiliate.
I had issues in the past with wire payments because my bank did not accept payments related to adult business.
I worked with Bitcoin for a while but now for tax related reasons I needed to get back to wire payments.
I have opened an account at Libra Internet Bank which is supposed to be one of the few webcam friendly banks in my country.
A payment was sent to our account on Sep 2 but unfortunately it did not went through and it was returned.
I contacted my bank and they said they did not return the payment. They also said that most likely is a routing issue related to correspondent banks.
My bank provided this routing info: "The funds should be sent to RNCBROBU or INGBROBU via CHASUS33"
@punker barbie some models were saying you helped them get their payments reaching their accounts in Libra Internet Bank. Would it be possible to help me please ?
My ticket number is 18207461

Hi again @punker barbie

Support said my payment was issued , finance confirmed they sent it and should arrive by Feb 9th. Unfortunatelly payment was not received.
They did not confirm they sent the payment via correspondent bank as required and I am suspecting it might have been sent incorrectly once again.
Can you please check if the correct CORRESPONDENT BANK INFO mentioned in my tickets is used.

I am desperate cash flow is verry low please help

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

The answer did not clarify if the payment was sent using correct correspondent bank
It is kind of "template response" where they just keep asking to check my payment information and update it .

Unfortunately if I remove the payment info and try to update my payment info there are 2 issues:
1) There is no field on the web form where correspondent bank can be included
2) My company name starts with a number it something like 3W ***** SRL. The webform does not accept company names starting with a number.

Those 2 changes were operated in your back-office systems after countless interactions with support.
Please understand I am quite reluctant removing the information and restarting the whole procedure all over again.

The bank information did not change and I confirm I have received multiple payments from Chaturbate from September(when you helped me) until January.

Please let me know what can I do !!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.