AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake typing/pretend to chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suv

Feb 6, 2022
Hi all,

I have a question for you cammers. I have noticed several cam performers pretending to chat with someone on many occasions. Clearly they are not typing anything readable in any language, one of them barely touched the buttons.

Why do they do that? Is it to draw attention to private messages, or something in that territory? I can understand that the waiting hours can be very long and boring, but this I can't figure out.
I could of course ask the model directly, but I don't want to attract negative attention to the performer or the room. There might be reasons here, that's why I'm curious.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I have a question for you cammers. I have noticed several cam performers pretending to chat with someone on many occasions. Clearly they are not typing anything readable in any language, one of them barely touched the buttons.

Why do they do that? Is it to draw attention to private messages, or something in that territory? I can understand that the waiting hours can be very long and boring, but this I can't figure out.
I could of course ask the model directly, but I don't want to attract negative attention to the performer or the room. There might be reasons here, that's why I'm curious.

Thank you.

Some studios will type on a models behalf and instruct the model to pretend to type while they are typing out the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.