AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Falling Asleep With Your Phone In your Hand

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
We must have all done this at some point, and I seem to do it a lot lately.
I was just wondering, what's the worst, or at least what are some things you've accidentally done after falling asleep with your phone in your hand?

Luckily I haven't dialled anyone or anything bad, but I have woken up to see apps on my phone completely rearranged, or certain settings somehow altered lol.

I have such a bad habit of getting into bed and then playing a game quickly or checking the internet, then falling asleep whilst the apps are still open.

And yes, my phone does auto lock after so long, but obviously not when you have certain apps open.
Please tell me I am not the only moron to do this?

I'm notorious for sleep texting and also sleep typing and posting in general. When I was younger I sent some super inappropriate messages to guys when I did that, then read them the next day and was mortified. I fall asleep w it in my hand, I wake up at some point after some randy ass dream, and start texting people in my phone; as if they were in the dream, and it actually happened... but they weren't (and it didn't).

I’ve done this several times.

I’ve woken up to find my camera app open, and then frantically looking through my phone to see if I recorded anything - or worse, accidentally went live on social media while asleep (hasn’t happened, thankfully).

On rare occasion I’ve started dozing off while visiting a cam site from my phone, if it’s super late at night. But in those cases, I have always caught myself before completely dozing off.

I don't fall asleep with my phone in my hand, however my phone sure does like going to CashApp, and act like it's trying to send someone money. Friday night it typed out the amount of $2,445. :facepalm:😂

I got banned from a model's room after I fell asleep with my phone in my hand, presumably for lurking in chat without talking or tipping. 😥

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.