AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Falling in love with a cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

par1966

Deactivated Account
Jan 10, 2018
Recently i have fallen in love with a cam girl on mfc, since November 15, since i put my cam open she has seen me and called me cute, since November 23 i have showered her with over 13,000 tokens because i love her, i have asked her for email address she has to ask the studio or bossi even gave her mine when she went on her holiday the 30of December to January 8th 2018
But i never received a email from her
She told me her phone broke and lost all the data this may be true, i just want to know if her feelings are genuine as mine
I mean just yesterday i told her i had 200 tokens she has said in a quote (as you want i don't love you not for tokens )
She has said she will wait when i am ready to go to private session for our second time she has claimed to love me
When she logs in she always pms me
But there is still uncertainty i didn't know if it is me or my feelings playing tricks on me, i just want to know 100%i if she truly loves me, i know its not about the money because she never ask only about private session omce in a while when we are going to do it again
I want to point out she is a non nude model which I respect very much
Well that is my feelings and questions for this beautiful lady that i have fallen in love with that is driving me crazy that I can't think straight

sounds like she is hustling you, man, with the crappy loveconing. a lot of EE studios encourage this.

also i call everyone cute i see on cam. sometimes i think they are, or im just saying it to make them feel good, because that's apart of my job. men pay me to do sexy things and give them attention.

i think the reason she pms you everytime she logs on is because you given her 13,000 tokens total.

sounds like she is hustling you, man, with the crappy loveconing. a lot of EE studios encourage this.

also i call everyone cute i see on cam. sometimes i think they are, or im just saying it to make them feel good, because that's apart of my job. men pay me to do sexy things and give them attention.

i think the reason she pms you everytime she logs on is because you given her 13,000 tokens total.
But i have been the one that has been given her the tokens she has never asked for them, it was i that i

I have been the one given her tokens she has never asked me period, and i am not trying to cover this up either its the truth
She has only asked me when we are going back to a private session again
And how do find out if in fact she scamming me which i hope in my case she isn't because i am in love with her
And it will kill me

She doesn't love you. A big part of her job is telling you what you want to hear in the hopes that you'll tip her. Luckily though, you don't love her either. You don't love her because the person you think you love, doesn't exist. Not outside of the internet anyway.

You met her in November. It's now January. If all it took was three months and a couple of compliments about the way you look for you to fall in love and drop 13,000 tokens, then I don't think camsites are the best place for you. If you can't separate fantasy from reality, then you're only gonna get hurt (emotionally and financially).

Close your camming account, join a dating site, get some new hobbies, get a pet, get off the road you're heading down because all it leads to is misplaced love songs, nightmarish tattoos and the exasperated gasps of internet strangers.

Yeah she hasn't asked you to give them to her but she also hasn't told you to stop giving her tokens. Which in a real relationship regular payments are not required and she still asks you to go private (for tokens) she's scamming you dude.

I have been the one given her tokens she has never asked me period, and i am not trying to cover this up either its the truth
And how do find out if in fact she scamming me which i hope in my case she isn't because i am in love with her
And it will kill me

Because, as @AudriTwo mentioned, it's her job to make you feel good. If you feel good, you generally might tip more.

I did a quick search for you. Might be worth investing some time in these...

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/am-i-simply-being-gullible.25985/

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/love-trust-possible.11816/#post-286274

But i have been the one that has been given her the tokens she has never asked for them, it was i that i

yes, you did. but she probably doesn't want to break that line of communication so you can do it again. remember she is a cammodel.

now here is a challenge. give her your contact info. email, social media, phone number. tell her how you feel and ask her to please reach you there if she feels the same. stop visiting her for awhile. see if she messages you.

if she doesn't. she was just a cammodel hustling you. if she does, then go from there.

And it will kill me

loveconning means manipulating the person to believe that you love them so they will give you money.

also if you are having sucidial thoughts because of this, please reach out
http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

yes, you did. but she probably doesn't want to break that line of communication so you can do it again. remember she is a cammodel.

now here is a challenge. give her your contact info. email, social media, phone number. tell her how you feel and ask her to please reach you there if she feels the same. stop visiting her for awhile. see if she messages you.

if she doesn't. she was just a cammodel hustling you. if she does, then go from there.

loveconning means manipulating the person to believe that you love them so they will give you money.

also if you are having sucidial thoughts because of this, please reach out
http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Also, I'd like to add that she may still reach out some and say "Hey BB, I'm on now! Come see me, I miss you BB!"

Also, I'd like to add that she may still reach out some and say "Hey BB, I'm on now! Come see me, I miss you BB!"

good point. if she does that, that means she is just a cammodel. resist the urge to do so. most of the cammodels who met their partners on cam don't require that person to pay anymore to interact with them. they will also ask them to stop tipping completely or offering privates.

Yeah she hasn't asked you to give them to her but she also hasn't told you to stop giving her tokens. Which in a real relationship regular payments are not required and she still asks you to go private (for tokens) she's scamming you dude.
No she has said she doesn't love me not for tokens, because i asked her if she wants tokens and that was her reply

She isn't in love with you. I'm sorry to be harsh but she isn't. The fact you are here asking this question means somewhere deep down you know this.

And giving her tokens when she didn't 'ask' for them isn't some sort of achievement. You went to her job and paid for her service (companionship, girlfriend experience, fantasy etc.) Whether she is nude or non nude, in public or private, doesn't matter. You are getting something in return in the form of a fantasy or the feelings of infatuation that are currently choking you.

Draw a line and admit to yourself that this is a lesson learned and moved on.

good point. if she does that, that means she is just a cammodel. resist the urge to do so. most of the cammodels who met their partners on cam don't require that person to pay anymore to interact with them. they will also ask them to stop tipping completely or offering privates.

I have to bow to your experience on this. So, am only speaking from how I might see it. For myself, I could see and understand the no pay to interact, as well as no privates or similar. But, if I was still coming to the room, I'd want to tip minimally just to still present a "normal account" so to speak. By this, I mean, it's not expected, and is done just solely out of want and there's an agreement of sorts between model and person.

Then again, if the model is in the same geographic area (city, etc), I'm not sure I'd want to be there very much unless she asked. Reason being is that I get to spend time with her away from cam. It's her work, and I want her to be able to focus on what she does and not think about how I might react. If it was an LDR, it might be a little different. But, would still follow same general idea.

Again, just responding from how I think I might be. I might totally be speaking outta my arse on this too. :p

Are these threads real? I never actually believe they could be real. It's so incredibly sad if they are so my brain just denies it instead.

One has to question if they are, given how many...

No she has said she doesn't love me not for tokens, because i asked her if she wants tokens and that was her reply
But she doesn't stop you from giving her tokens dude. She is conning you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

How much time have you spent in her presence in the cam room, in skype/facetime/etc, or messaging one another outside the camsite? I would think that it'd move away from the camsite if there was any real emotions involved. Aside from being emotionally attached to the token stream that is.

AwesomeKate: i don't know what to think
If i say the wrong thing and her intentions are genuine i could be screwing jp a good thing but on the other hand it could save me heartache
I don't know what to do in this case

AwesomeKate: i don't know what to think
If i say the wrong thing and her intentions are genuine i could be screwing jp a good thing but on the other hand it could save me heartache
I don't know what to do in this case
Stop paying her and see if she still talks to you.

I haven't paid her in 8days only200tokens wich she never asked for
Stop. Stop tipping. Stop contacting her on mfc provide her you contact info and see if she still wants to talk.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
So you have paid her...

And if you consistently tip her without her asking, why would she need to ask you?
This. Also you mentioned that while she was on holiday she never emailed you and couldn't call because her phone broke and lost all its data. These are excuses. If I have feelings for someone, I find time and a way to contact them. It isn't that hard and the silence in your case is very telling.

You need to do yourself a serious favor and move on from this model. Perhaps even take a break from camsites for a while.

I have been the one given her tokens she has never asked me
Her existence within a camsite is asking you for $. Are men so accustomed to safety that they feel it is unnecessary to realize their surroundings? Come on, dude. Unless you're accessing the site underage, it's time to grow up.

Stop paying her and see if she still talks to you.
Well there has been a stretch for abya week i didn't pay her and yet she still talked to me like the other models they just kick me out and ban me and they are the ones coming to me
I don't know what to think anymore

While this stuff does happen, this thread feels particularly unbelievable and like it's just a wind up. If it is real then very sad...

Has anyone watched that chick flick "he's just not that into you"? This film would be a good one for lovesick members to watch when wondering whether their favourite camgirl likes them as a few similar rules apply:

If a camgirl likes you, and really likes you, she will make that happen. She knows she's in the position that needs to make a move if she wants more to happen, she will make it clear she doesn't want your money, will not accept it and will look for a more personal relationship (be warned that this could also be a scam if there are red flags). The camgirl will not give you vague "you're cute"'s or say she's going to e-mail and then doesn't, nor will she say in a paid chat "I love you" before you've even met up. Camming is her job and you are a customer that she does not want to put off.

You are also not in love with her, you want to have sex with her and maybe stroke her hair as she falls asleep because you crave affection and a connection. Leave camsites, you are not ready for them, join a dating site where you may be able to make a genuine connection with someone who wants a connection with you, rather than one sided emotional wanking. (emotional wanking- the word I use for gluttoning over the idea of love and romance in a completely shallow and fickle way without any true feelings- can be done alone as the OP is doing, or mutually with a partner where you both say "I love you!" super fast and plan your lives together, yet you realistically both know it won't work once the chemistry and novelty has worn off, but you're still getting off on the idea of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.