AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Family Affairs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and the twins!

Wow on Jessica's profile I found this, I hope mom/grandma don't see it, or maybe they know?? lol interesting family

Also she lists Stephanie Meyer in her favourite authors lol. Railed on grandma's porch after reading twilight :crybaby:

You can also see an extended version of how I fuck with 'Gettin' My Fuck on at Grandmas', a super sex vid on my grandmas back porch. Watch me suck a dick plump, get my pussy ate out, get railed from behind before I hop on top to ride fast and hard, and get laid down missionary to finish it up.

Lots of sister-sister teams on MFC

- the triplets, of course
- Jessy Rose and Julia Rock
- Nicolex and July Star
- the Sunrise twins
- Petite Doll and AnngelFace

etc.

Creepy. >_<

It's really not creepy. My sister and I do the same thing on cam as we would do off cam. We just drink, dance around, maybe flash our boobies, sing, and take a bath. It's not like we're hitachi scissoring double backflip anal fisting. Were pretty much just chillin'. If we're doing it off-cam, why not do it on-cam and try to make ourselves a lil bit of money? Anyway, I don't care if people give us shit for it - we both know we're not doing anything wrong.

edit: I totally thought this topic was going to be about my sister and me hahaha. I guess it's just coincidence that we cammed the same night you posted this. :p

Jupiter551 said:
and the twins!

Wow on Jessica's profile I found this, I hope mom/grandma don't see it, or maybe they know?? lol interesting family

Also she lists Stephanie Meyer in her favourite authors lol. Railed on grandma's porch after reading twilight :crybaby:

You can also see an extended version of how I fuck with 'Gettin' My Fuck on at Grandmas', a super sex vid on my grandmas back porch. Watch me suck a dick plump, get my pussy ate out, get railed from behind before I hop on top to ride fast and hard, and get laid down missionary to finish it up.

That's just wrong.
Missionary? EEeeeeew.

Teagz said:
It's really not creepy. My sister and I do the same thing on cam as we would do off cam. We just drink, dance around, maybe flash our boobies, sing, and take a bath. It's not like we're hitachi scissoring double backflip anal fisting. Were pretty much just chillin'. If we're doing it off-cam, why not do it on-cam and try to make ourselves a lil bit of money? Anyway, I don't care if people give us shit for it - we both know we're not doing anything wrong.

edit: I totally thought this topic was going to be about my sister and me hahaha. I guess it's just coincidence that we cammed the same night you posted this. :p

I'd like to think that I'm usually pretty open-minded, but I guess this is something that just strikes my close-minded nerve. :p
I'm not giving you shit for it, though -- the idea of it is just foreign/weird for me. *shrugs*

I suppose you're not THAT open minded then! ;p Like I said, we're not participating in any type of incest behavior. Just havin' fun. Sorta like you would do with your closest best friend. Just to put it in perspective; she is my best friend in the whole world, and I'm super comfortable with her. So, dancing around in a shirt and undies is just not a big deal.

ComicOzzie said:

- Nicolex and July Star
- the Sunrise twins

etc.

Oh, I forgot Shyutza and Bellashoor.

ComicOzzie said:
ComicOzzie said:

- Nicolex and July Star
- the Sunrise twins

etc.

:woops: They are sisters?! I thought they just looked like.. whoops!

Playing around with your sister without actual incest I could see. Anything more is a little creepy. I don't have a sister though, and I'm not even comfortable working while my brother is sleeping in the other room with earplugs in so I am not that well qualified to speak on the matter. :lol:

I will say I once saw my mom's boobs while changing together and it's something I don't ever care to see again. If my mother ever decided to cam I would be sure to stay the hell away from her room.

Cassidy Nicole said:
ComicOzzie said:

I thought the same...

But do they go online together? If you are just including them for being sisters, then that list should be longer.

MyCamgirl said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
ComicOzzie said:

I thought the same...

But do they go online together? If you are just including them for being sisters, then that list should be longer.

I've never seen them online together, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.