AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fan account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020
Kitty Island
Twitter Username
@SpikeIsAZombie
Chaturbate Username
Cheesecakesx
So I am not a popular model, but this person comes in every so often, no idea who it is, but my question isssss
Are fan accounts normal? ;o I never saw this with any other stream i've seen

Attachments

• ijkjkjkj.PNG
    ijkjkjkj.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 18
Anytime a guy has my name in their screen name I’m always annoyed because most of the time they don’t bother to tip or anything lol. I guess they expect you to be super flattered but a cb account doesn’t take much effort at all to make. I think some expect you to want to show them something for free or gush over them having your name in their screen name

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Also, he can be a new user, anonymous before, and named his pseudo with yours, this is often seen.
He may have created his account to be able to speak to you :) and may be not far to be converted to tipper
... or not :/ So, yes, don't hesitate to kick/silence him when he becomes demanding or only embarrassing by speaking too much ^^

Though, in CB you're not limited in pseudos as you create an account with no information at all, even not an email (this made their success imho)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.