AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fan Club and Subscription earnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2023
Hey all, I could find an answer to my question so I'm posting it here.

I've been on chaturbate for almost 3 months now with a fanclub and social media subscriptions set up. However, I do not notice any extra tokens added to my balance when someone signs up for either. Particularly the fanclub. My fanclub shows users are signed up and for how long they've been, but I can't find anywhere in my token stats that shows I've actually made any tokens from them signing up. I can only see my tips from broadcasting. I've searched around the website, asked google, and checked on here for answers but can't seem to find any info. Can anyone explain how it works please?

I've been on chaturbate for almost 3 months now with a fanclub and social media subscriptions set up. However, I do not notice any extra tokens added to my balance when someone signs up for either. Particularly the fanclub. My fanclub shows users are signed up and for how long they've been, but I can't find anywhere in my token stats that shows I've actually made any tokens from them signing up. I can only see my tips from broadcasting. I've searched around the website, asked google, and checked on here for answers but can't seem to find any info. Can anyone explain how it works please?
If they have used tokens to subscribe then those will show up as tokens earned, same as any other tip you get. It is not a separate category. I believe if they have used the CC option then that should show up as $ earned

Reactions: Redwoodscutie
Upvote 0

Hey! Go to your steam page (where you see users chatting while you are broadcasting) and follow the instructions in my picture.
There you will see how many members active, how long active, when it renews and all your past members that are no longer active.
When someone buys anything from you or subscribes to your fan club, it will appear in tokens earning tab, but it has some delay like 5 mins or so to appear, so it may go unnoticed to you if you are streaming and others are tipping etc. But if you look where i am telling you, and then search for the specific day in payout stats you will find it, i wanna believe cb doesn't fail in this XD

Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• fan club.png
    fan club.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0

Mar 18, 2023, 9:07 PMFan Club Membership: vyyper12450838

It's there, you just have to dig for it in your tip history.

Reactions: Redwoodscutie
Upvote 0
Mar 18, 2023, 9:07 PMFan Club Membership: vyyper12450838

It's there, you just have to dig for it in your tip history.
Awesome, thank you! They sure are buried in there lol
Hey! Go to your steam page (where you see users chatting while you are broadcasting) and follow the instructions in my picture.
There you will see how many members active, how long active, when it renews and all your past members that are no longer active.
When someone buys anything from you or subscribes to your fan club, it will appear in tokens earning tab, but it has some delay like 5 mins or so to appear, so it may go unnoticed to you if you are streaming and others are tipping etc. But if you look where i am telling you, and then search for the specific day in payout stats you will find it, i wanna believe cb doesn't fail in this XD

Hope this helps :)
Oh wonderful, I didn't even know about this tool, thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.