AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fan club bot?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2019
Issue:?
Hello there ! I'm a new model who is looking for a bot that will make anybody who tips 500 tokens a club member , any Ideas?:p or atleast to change the color of theyr username. THX!

Username:dazzlingmercurial chaturbate

Issue:?
Hello there ! I'm a new model who is looking for a bot that will make anybody who tips 500 tokens a club member , any Ideas?:p or atleast to change the color of theyr username. THX!

Username:dazzlingmercurial chaturbate
Thats not possible, the only way to change name color to green is if they join your official fan club, you can have the fake fan clubs like in all in one bot where you can put an image next to their names but if you do that you should keep track of who joins because sometimes some names don't get saved properly.

Upvote 0
because sometimes some names don't get saved properly.
Sometimes only ?
I didn't find any way to save dynamic information in bots or App scripts on model's space.
(so, only static ones, entered manually in parameters before starting the script).

Upvote 0
🤔 hmm now that i test it more I guess it just saves it until the bot gets deactivated again?
I think so (but maybe..?). I could not modify default values of params, those who are set on start page and could not access to the user space on server, where gifs are now stored

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.