AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fan/ Ventilator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
chaturbate.com
Hello! I have a little problem, or little in my opinion coz a lot of members are disturbed by. So, in the room where I work I do not have an air conditioning but I really hate the heat and I bought a fan, I was thinking this is a silent one and really is compared with others but a lot of people told me that they can hear it ( I put it as far I could by microphone ) and idk what to do. I can't work without one.. do you have any recomandations? what do you use and is ok for you ? maybe a more silent model or how else do you deal with hot temperature from your room? Thank you a lot ❤️

Is it possible for you to shield the microphone, maybe put a piece of cardboard between the microphone and fan?

20210411_180659.jpgI also have my sound settings ( desktop audio and Mic ) like that.I don't know if this is ok or not...could be beacuse of that too? 😥

View attachment 87885I also have my sound settings ( desktop audio and Mic ) like that.I don't know if this is ok or not...could be beacuse of that too? 😥
Ideally you would only have one sound source, should mute the others, except desktop audio if you want people to hear audio from your cpu. Your mic settings really just depends on your mic. Would be useful to record quick videos in OBS and then adjust based on how it sounds. You can try adding a filter to your mic to see fi that removes the background noise. Right click on mic > filters > + sign > noise suppression

Ideally you would only have one sound source, should mute the others, except desktop audio if you want people to hear audio from your cpu. Your mic settings really just depends on your mic. Would be useful to record quick videos in OBS and then adjust based on how it sounds. You can try adding a filter to your mic to see fi that removes the background noise. Right click on mic > filters > + sign > noise suppression
Thank you very much! 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.