AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fancentro + Etc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's.

I've been prompted to "What's your Fancentro account , link it here" a few times.
But I've not seen much of that site discussed around Amber's. Just a few posts from over a year ago, which weren't replied to much and are locked.

So i'll ask for some help/opinion's please..
Anyone used it / using it / results from it / etc etc..

For now ive signed up on there / awaiting approvals.
Cause It looked fairly decent, to me (From a newbie's glance).

+ any info also on
Can I just ignore them? or are they worth the time?

Thx

I've had good luck with Fancentro - the bottom line is you get what you put in. Right now most of my income comes from Onlyfans because that's where I've been sending my fans to for a few years (so basically if I were to have done that with Fancentro it would be the same). With all these fan sites, what I've found works best is good quality content + promoting the fuck out of yourself + daily updates + new scenes monthly. Bottom line, it's work. If you can commit to showing up daily, sharing new content (I'm talking like 2-3 pics or a short vid clip, for example) daily, and just overall staying active with it and updating it consistently, yes, you can definitely grow it.

AVN Stars, I haven't had any action on there but again, it's one of those platforms that you can grow. In my opinion they don't get nearly as much traffic as Onlyfans or Fancentro so I would at the very least start off on one of those platforms.

TikTok is a good way to grow your fan base and allow people to to get to know YOU by doing the silly challenges, and when people who are drawn to you click on your profile, they find out youre a cam model/adult entertainer and be all omggggg and sign up for your paid platforms/come check you out on cam, that kind of thing. It's a lot of Gen Z on there so it's a good way to expose yourself to a new demographic, no pun intended. I hope this helps!

I've had good luck with Fancentro - the bottom line is you get what you put in. Right now most of my income comes from Onlyfans because that's where I've been sending my fans to for a few years (so basically if I were to have done that with Fancentro it would be the same). With all these fan sites, what I've found works best is good quality content + promoting the fuck out of yourself + daily updates + new scenes monthly. Bottom line, it's work. If you can commit to showing up daily, sharing new content (I'm talking like 2-3 pics or a short vid clip, for example) daily, and just overall staying active with it and updating it consistently, yes, you can definitely grow it.

AVN Stars, I haven't had any action on there but again, it's one of those platforms that you can grow. In my opinion they don't get nearly as much traffic as Onlyfans or Fancentro so I would at the very least start off on one of those platforms.

TikTok is a good way to grow your fan base and allow people to to get to know YOU by doing the silly challenges, and when people who are drawn to you click on your profile, they find out youre a cam model/adult entertainer and be all omggggg and sign up for your paid platforms/come check you out on cam, that kind of thing. It's a lot of Gen Z on there so it's a good way to expose yourself to a new demographic, no pun intended. I hope this helps!
ALSO, people use FanCentro a lot for paid Snapchat which I don't do but I do know a lot of XXX girls who have been very successful with it. That's like people pay for your Snapchat and then you just update it daily with naughty content.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
Status
Not open for further replies.