AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FanCentro Unveils Win a Lambo Contest

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2018
Camgirls, start your engines!

FanCentro has just opened the Purple Envelope and unveiled the biggest getaway of the year! A Lamborghini Urus! We've got all the details on how to rack up golden tickets and drive away in the most amazing prize you've ever seen!

Here's how it works:
  • Collect golden raffle tickets by making sales on FanCentro. For each $69 you earn, you'll receive one golden ticket, so get your hustle on!
  • Tell your fans! Each $69 they spend will earn them a ticket, too. Offer $69 deals, enable Tips, and get them excited! We've updated the Banner Generator with all new options for promo!
  • Enable your Feed! If you haven't taken advantage of it yet, the Feed is a GREAT way to make ticket sales. Put a $69 price tag on your Feed and tease your fans with exclusive content!
  • Attend a FanCentro sponsored event to earn a free ticket.
There's no limit on the number of raffle tickets you can earn. The more tickets, the more chances to win.

Log in to your FanCentro profile now to find out more about how 2019 could be the year YOU win a Lamborghini Urus!

Is that the only thing you can win? Are there any other prizes for other place holders?

I’m SO glad I didn’t participate in this contest. The taxes if I had won would have more than bankrupt me.

Contests like these feel horribly exclusive.

Is that the only thing you can win? Are there any other prizes for other place holders?
Not that I could find in the fine print in the model emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.