AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fansigns?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karli_Killcam

Cam Model
Jul 3, 2014
I was wondering if anyone has ever given or received a fansign. I've seen a couple people offer them on MFC.

How much did you charge/pay for a fansign from a model?
:evil3: :evil3:

In KayleePond's room (where I spend 99.9% of my time) she gives them as prizes to her top tipper for the night. Occasionally they're given as prizes during game nights too. I have to say that I personally love fansigns, and Kaylee gets pretty creative with some of them. (sorry I can't be more help with the token angle of fansigns, but I would pay for them if they were offered)

Rin said:
I was wondering if anyone has ever given or received a fansign. I've seen a couple people offer them on MFC.

How much did you charge/pay for a fansign from a model?
:evil3: :evil3:

My avatars tend to be fan signs that I win them in raffles. So the price if you added up all the tokens I spent on tickets would be high I guess, but I get other stuff with them.

Reactions: goldenaye666
I'm on Chaturbate but I sometimes have fansigns as prizes for top tipper of the day.

Members can tip 1001 tkns for one. I make little custom drawings for each one based on their interests then send them a picture of me with the sign. I do know fansigns are not popular at all on CB, but I enjoy making them for people. It seems on MFC a lot of girls have them in some form or another.

If you are crafty I think they are a great addition to rooms and fun special treats for those who support your shows.

Reactions: goldenaye666
I have received a lot of fan signs. Mostly free from models with their own websites who are seeking to be promoted more online. Then I use them on social media or on my website. If I get any from a model who only works on MFC for example, I usually only use them on MFC as an emoticon or avatar. Unless I know the model has an online presence elsewhere using images of herself already.

Models who don't want images of their face shared online, probably shouldn't include their face in any fan signs. I have seen models do fan signs then complain about seeing it online. The intended purpose of someone getting a fan sign is usually to display it. :shifty:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.