AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fansly crash ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2021
chaturbate.com
Hello, I have recently subscribed to Fansly as a creator. When I visit the homepage, it shows me an empty page. I was wondering if it has to do with my verification process or a website crash. When I search someone in particular in the search bar everything is fine.Screenshot_2021-08-27_10-10-12.png

I only just got approved yesterday but this is what I see when logged in and going to fansly.com/home... not sure if that helps.
I am not familiar with the site at all yet. First time I logged in today.

Attachments

• fansly.JPG
    fansly.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 4
I hope that it is an issue, otherwise how do people explore random profiles. It would be hard to advertise :(
Yes I agree. Maybe one of their servers is temporarily overloaded or something. I heard that since the OF site models are all flooding to these fansites, and overloading them a little.

Let's hope it is temporary. I am curious to see how this platform will be for men. I tried Unlockd.me a while ago and it was a total failure for me, I am crossing my fingers.

Let's hope it is temporary. I am curious to see how this platform will be for men. I tried Unlockd.me a while ago and it was a total failure for me, I am crossing my fingers.
From what I'm reading on here Just for Fans (JFF) is a good one for men. Not sure if you already saw that or not. Might be worth your while too ...

As a member fansly does this for me too when I visit. I have to refresh a few times. The site seems quite bad and slow unfortunately.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Yeah I am aware of JFF, my only issue is that the login necessitate a twitter account and Is directly related to it.
Reminds me of that stupid Occulus Rift and Facebook. Uuuuugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.