AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fansrevenue App - Paid Opportunities for Cam Performers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2021
Hey everyone , this is Ivan from Fansrevenue. We are the social marketing team behind Jerkmate.
We are introducing a new Fansrevenue app where cam performers and influencers can earn extra revenue with their shows.
We will have many exclusive offers for all types of audiences.

You can reach me at ivan@fansrevenue.com for more info.

Hope to hear from you all soon.
Best,
Ivan

Hey everyone , this is Ivan from Fansrevenue. We are the social marketing team behind Jerkmate.

Jerkmate's video ads made me swear to never go anywhere near that site.

Could you share some information here out in the open? Is this associated with Streamate?
Hey sure I can share some info.

So we created the Fansrevenue program for influencers and cam models to help them connect with different brands and expand their audiences and revenue streams.
Right now we have a Jerkmate offer that will allow you to top your earnings with a 30% revenue share of all spendings on your shows or any other model cam shows.
Also, we will be getting a lot more cam offers in the next few weeks.

I invite you to check out the app here:
https://app.fansrevenue.com/

Feel free to hit me up for more details or help you set up with your first campaign :)
ivan@fansrevenue.com

Status
Not open for further replies.