1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Farming games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by nastynographer, Jun 9, 2018.

1. nastynographer

Is anyone fan of farming games? I've always LOVED the Harvest Moon games (especially Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, for PS1), and last year I got quite addicted to playing Stardew Valley (somewhat similar to the Super Nintendo HM version).

So what are your favorite farm-related games? :)

[​IMG]

2. DJ_Pioneer

I liked harvest moon for the SNES and I have also played a ton of Stardew Valley.

3. MaskedMisstress

Cam Model

There's a new one called graveyard keeper which was like a darker version of stardew. I enjoy it a lot!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DJ_Pioneer

I see it is made by Lazy Bear Games who made Punch Club and the publisher is tinyBuild so it is probably going to be a good game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Majora Mink

Yeah, the SNES one was cute! Marry the pink haired girl! XD

I like that kind of app game too (I guess on mobile they tend to be lumped in with any kind of time-management game) but they're soooo addictive.

6. MaskedMisstress

Cam Model

Yeah I'd play mobile games if they all weren't so purchase driven. I want to binge a game for hours haha

7. SMuser69

My time in Portia, Farm Together are both pretty good farming games.

8. Lua Moon

Cam Model

Harvest Moon is what got me into video games in general. I’m currently playing Stardew Valley and it feels me with nostalgia.

9. Lua Moon

Cam Model

I didn’t realise his had been released yet!