AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite C2C shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2021
Hi, I'm still pretty new to this, but have been having a few fun shows here and there. I am curious for those of you who do C2C, what kind of shows are your favorites? What do you really like to talk about and see? I want to do something that she really likes, and I'm always open to new ideas.

A few months ago I borrowed a bunny costume and danced for the model. I knew she would like it and she laughed her eyes out the whole time. Next private she got a dog costume and she was so funny we actually forgot about the sexy stuff.

Naturalness, ease, the possibility to feel safe and comfortable with each other and truly relax. When the contact is not forced, not simulated, but natural, this is the best.
I can give a few examples of c2c that have remained in my memory as incredibly pleasant.
One was about 10 years ago when I just started but I still remember it as an incredibly sexy, erotic, fun and enjoyable moment. A middle-aged man just got out of the shower with a towel on his hips and decided to cheer me up - he danced a striptease, but he did it in some "home" playful way (not like strippers do in a club). He was incredible! I loved it!!
I also remember how I had fun online, I turned on fun music, it seems it was Shakira, and invited everyone to the dance, my regular went into private, turned on the camera and joined the dance! You don't have to be a great dancer, emotions are important - I think I will always remember this moment, it was fun!
Once my regular went into private for a naughty moment, he was sure that on that day his sound was not working. But the sound worked. For the first time I heard him moaning, growling, puffing, breathing heavily and loudly, emotionally cum. We always did it c2c, with sound, but he was always very reserved. He was somewhat embarrassed when he realized later that the sound had been turned on. BUT... for me to hear his real reaction was very exciting, hot, I had just best orgasm ever then!
There is a member who comes in private and we do naughty things с2с and then after all he sends kisses and smile. This smile is just something! It warms! I love this moment the most.
There are many things that are pleasant, but it all depends on sincerity and on the person.

My favorite ones are the ones where i can only see their foreheads.

Only because its silly. Why must they turn on their camera if their arent gonna show me anything?

Are you implying their beautiful foreheads aren't enough for you??
idk about you, but there is nothing sexier than seeing the sweat drip from a man's brow up close in a poorly lit room. sploosh.

My fave are obviously when I'm tipped but I really enjoy men w good orgasm control.
I love the guys that let me tell them what to do with their cock, then cum on my command.
To me that's the HOTTEST thing, especially if I can see it.

I also like when they work their cocks with both hands. There's something sexy to me about that. I like man hands and forearms.
If they plan on wearing a shirt I like it to be navy blue, black or dark grey.
I like seeing a little hair and some glasses too if possible (on the face not resting on the erect penis or anything).
I also really appreciate a good erection, not a fan of half mast, they don't need to put the camera on until they are good and going for me.
I like when they use cockrings too, and I can see it.

Oiled balls ain't bad either, a lot of them seem to forget their balls are even part of the whole production.
Lol sorry for the oddly specific novel.
Oh yeah and if pants are going to be involved I like to see jeans or dress pants, and always a belt.

Last edited:
My fave are obviously when I'm tipped but I really enjoy men w good orgasm control.
I love the guys that let me tell them what to do with their cock, then cum on my command.

I also like when they work their cocks with both hands. There's something sexy to me about that. I like man hands and forearms.
I like seeing a little hair and some glasses too if possible (on the face not resting on the erect penis or anything).
I also really appreciate a good erection, not a fan of half mast, they don't need to put the camera on until they are good and going for me.

Oiled balls ain't bad either, a lot of them seem to forget their balls are even part of the whole production.
Oh yeah and if pants are going to be involved I like to see jeans or dress pants, and always a belt.
I dig the specificity

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise

All of this is amazing... as a male cammer, it gives me perspective that I'm doing a good job when I perform for my customers

I do use sound, a lot of huffin and puffing, growling and laughing too.
I use 2 hands, cock rings, and lotsa oil and greasy balls too.

so... wanna follow me? ;)

I love c2c
So I think the one that stands out for me was years ago. I had this guy come into my room and take me prv he turns on his cam and I start to preform to which he said please stop :O um ok and he said I want to talk to you we spent ages chatting and we had a thing going on then he said I want you to please yourself In the way you want to and we had the best sexy talk and Play I also had a massive O I felt really bad that he had paid.
Then I had an American who took me prv who spent 2 hours talking to me it was so interesting comparing the 2 country's.

If he isn't stroking that cock on cam for me...or flexing his muscular arms on cam for me (I LOVE muscular arms on a man)...or showing me some amazing talent of his (like sucking his own cock...OMG!), I don't wanna see him on cam. 😂 I do not do c2c just to look at your face and watch you pretend to lick the screen. Yikes. :facepalm: And we are not dating or in love, so no, I don't wanna just stare into your eyes either. *Cringe* I wanna see you stroke that dick, bb! I've had to ask to guys in c2c before "Can you lower your cam so I can watch you jerk off?" If they think that using my vibrator while staring at their big-ass forehead is turning me on, it's not. Lol.

Music Video Rock The Boat Mv GIF

Once I received a private C2C and my surprise was when, instead of male squeaks, I saw a pretty woman who just wanted to talk. We talked for 20 minutes in a row, she just wanted to lay her heart out, because all her friends turned their backs on her, and she felt lonely. It was my first and only such experience, at first it was strange, but we exchanged contacts and now communicate regularly from time to time. It's my most favorite C2C show, and I found a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.