AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Favorite Cornetto Trilogy Movie

• Shaun of the Dead

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hot Fuzz

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • The World's End

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
Pick one! They are all amazing. I saw Hot Fuzz first, followed by Shaun, and was ecstatic when World's End came out.

I love Hot Fuzz but Shaun of the Dead is more fun for me (I love zombies). Wasn't as big of a fan of World's End.

I too found World's End a bit of a letdown. Hot Fuzz is excellent (arguably the best of the three) but Shaun of the Dead remains my favourite, simply for the sheer cleverness of the whole thing.

Shaun of the Dead is the most fun, but the other two are great as well. Have any of yall seen the show Spaced? Its got both Simon Pegg and Nick Frost before they did those movies

Have any of yall seen the show Spaced? Its got both Simon Pegg and Nick Frost before they did those movies

No! I had no idea they'd worked together before Shaun of the Dead. Is it as funny as their later stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.