AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Lingerie Brands

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43063

I'm always on the lookout for new lingerie brands so drop some names below! might now I'm obsessed with Honey Birdette! I have like 7 sets now.... I'm also in LUST with Agent Provocateur, but it's out of my price range, for now. What's your favorite? I'd love to find some sexy, but affordable brands as well!

Rumor has it Rihanna is going to drop a lingerie line this year and I’m super excited! Personally, Victoria Secret is just not doing it for me anymore. They recently has a panty sale and I couldn’t find a single pair on the website that I liked, much less 8 of them!

This post is not really helpful cause I’m also need new places to shop. I’m just really hopeful that Rihanna comes out with something amazing. It feels like this industry needs some revitalizing and she could be the perfect person to do it!

Rumor has it Rihanna is going to drop a lingerie line this year and I’m super excited!

I've hear that she'll have up to 4x and F cup! If that's the case, I'll definitely be buying something!

Status
Not open for further replies.