AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MMORG

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violet Dawn

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2015
Wonderland
Twitter Username
@Violet_Dawn
Streamate Username
VioletDawn18
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/147433/LunaBelle/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/98721/LunaBelle
When I was a teen I loved mmorpgs but I could never find any good ones. Now that I'm an adult I have so many I enjoy. So I am wondering what your favorite ones are and where did you find out about them. :)

Mine would probably be good old Runescape or Aura Kingdom. I don't like the outdated look of runescape, but no one has beaten that level of involvement for me. Except maybe WoW which I haven't really had much experience in playing. :p

Reactions: DrWangFei
Everquest, which is 18 years old this week. I've mentioned it recently on another thread. I just feel lost playing the live version anymore. There's just too much content, and half of it doesn't make any sense to me. However, I recently discovered the EQ emulation community, and specifically Project 1999, which has rolled back the content to the first few years, which is when I was most deeply involved. I have put a lot of hours into Project 1999 in the last month. It's been tons of fun getting back into it.

Still Everquest for me, though I quit almost ten years ago and vowed "no more MMORPGs ever!" as it was like having a second full time job (so never tried WoW), especially the two years I spent in a bleeding edge raid guild - that would have been PoP and the two or three expansions after.

Was speaking to someone at a D&D group I just joined and they told me a new time-locked server has just launched with only the original game, no expansions, with Kunark to follow in three months. *Imagines Plane of Hate in original era equipment at level 50 and no AAs*

Funny y'all mentioned EQ, earlier today I was reminded of the great Fansy The Bard and looked up the website to see if it was still around.

For those not in the know, in the old days of EverQuest, there was a PVP server called Sullon Zek, which basically almost had no rules. One of the very few rules was that you could not be PK'd if you were under level 6. This lead to some of the greatest trolling and comedy ever, at the hands of one Fansy The Bard.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art...s/issues/issue_120/2552-Fansy-The-Famous-Bard

http://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm

For the Horde
horde-insignia-300x3001.png

Old school runescape for sure. If any other girls play feel free to drop your username and i'll add you to my friends list so we can chat and play together.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
This is a painful reminder of the generation gap. :(

Well, not particularly. My mom played lots of RPGs when I was a kid, but we'd didn't have the internet capability to play MMORPG's for most of my childhood. My mom started playing Runescape in 2006 or so. Living in the middle of nowhere does that to you. Lmao.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SMuser69
I played EVE Online for 11 years but my favorite was the original Star Wars Galaxies. Have many friends through those two games.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Asheron's Call was one of the big 3 (or 4) original MMO's, released a few months after the first EQ, just closed all servers 2 months ago :(

It was my first and favorite. Part of the reason it was my favorite is I had a number of IRL friends play it which really helped. I guess WOW would be next favorite, I stopped playing all of them 7 or 8 years ago.

I never really got into EQ, WoW, or others. Even though I did have my EQ account for quite a few years. The lower levels were fun. But, once you got high enough, it really became almost impossible for a solo player to do much. Also, I usually spent twice as much time researching quests as I did playing. Add that to many of the quests were camped frequently. Just those two alone made it painful to play with so little time to play as it was.

Rarely do I get to game anymore anyway. Between work, and other activities, just not enough time. Makes me feel like my XB1 and PS4 are just sitting, collecting dust....

Reactions: Nastytentacle
Status
Not open for further replies.