AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Sex Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just have one small blue plusOne vibrator that I bought from the condom section at Target. Lol. It gets the job done, and I don't have to keep buying batteries for it because you just plug it in to charge it.

I used to use dildos on cam, but not anymore.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love

Trixxi_Love

Cam Model
Mar 10, 2021
Pacific NW
Twitter Username
@Trixxilove
Streamate Username
TrixxiLove69
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004545680/Trixxi_love/
I just have one small blue plusOne vibrator that I bought from the condom section at Target. Lol. It gets the job done, and I don't have to keep buying batteries for it because you just plug it in to charge it.
I used to use dildos on cam, but not anymore.
is there a reason you stopped using dildos ? I do find that when I am camming I want to wash my toys between use and it’s not always easy to do between shows. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like even lint on my toys and clean each before I start my session. Maybe I’m getting too OCD with my cleaning but I’m worried of a potential yeast infection from using unclean toys.

is there a reason you stopped using dildos ? I do find that when I am camming I want to wash my toys between use and it’s not always easy to do between shows. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t like even lint on my toys and clean each before I start my session. Maybe I’m getting too OCD with my cleaning but I’m worried of a potential yeast infection from using unclean toys.

Yeah, I don't enjoy using dildos/insertion products (NO tampons either), and vibrators are what feel good to me and give me an orgasm.

Apr 12, 2021
Me Personally I like Magic wand, Dildo and Vibrator egg. Highly Recommended the Vibrator egg if your a fun of outdoor experience like eating at restaurant, you can used it and control via app or remote control. :)

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys,

Whats your favorite sex toys? Need your help.
Anything that creates a unique sensation is nice: plugs, glass toys, clips.

It depends on the model and the room, but I have really had fun with some models who use sex machines. I do wish there were better Internet controls for those.

Jun 27, 2017
the womanizer is a mf GAME CHANGER. also dangerous because you never wanna stop using it LOL

I really love the Satisfyer, it's absolutely amazing

I have been very curious about this whole class of toys. I think Womannizer and Satisfyer are using air pulses to try to simulate a sucking sensation on the clit. The thing is the women who it works for go crazy for it, but there are a significant number of women who seem to have problems finding any angle that can engage the suction. I guess that is just about the large variation in clit sizes and shapes, and probably there are some technique tricks too, but how does a given woman figure out which of these toys will work for her body, without having to try out six different toys? It would be nice if someone put together a guide online so that people could figure out which toys are most likely to work for their body, before investing in the toy.

Trixxi_Love

Cam Model
Mar 10, 2021
Pacific NW
Twitter Username
@Trixxilove
Streamate Username
TrixxiLove69
ManyVids URL
I have been very curious about this whole class of toys. I think Womannizer and Satisfyer are using air pulses to try to simulate a sucking sensation on the clit. The thing is the women who it works for go crazy for it, but there are a significant number of women who seem to have problems finding any angle that can engage the suction. I guess that is just about the large variation in clit sizes and shapes, and probably there are some technique tricks too, but how does a given woman figure out which of these toys will work for her body, without having to try out six different toys? It would be nice if someone put together a guide online so that people could figure out which toys are most likely to work for their body, before investing in the toy.
There are actually several great sex toy guides :

Here are a few to start reading

Jun 27, 2017

I ended up going with Phallophile for reviews and what I took from that is the We-Vibe Melt is the product to try first. It has more of an egg shape so it can travel up the clitoral shaft a bit more. I really want to try the Womanizer Duo as well.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I ended up going with Phallophile for reviews and what I took from that is the We-Vibe Melt is the product to try first. It has more of an egg shape so it can travel up the clitoral shaft a bit more. I really want to try the Womanizer Duo as well.
OMG... why did I think for all the years that you've been on this forum that you were a dude?

Trixxi_Love

Cam Model
Mar 10, 2021
Pacific NW
Twitter Username
@Trixxilove
Streamate Username
TrixxiLove69
ManyVids URL
I have the Duo and I like it but it has a certain shape just my body doesn’t always want to go to so I haven’t used it often but when I do it’s powerful. Glad you enjoyed the reviews. I wanted to say also on YouTube is a lady named Venus OHara and a other lady Tawny Seren give really good video reviews about toys

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Jun 27, 2017
Just if anyone has a problem with finding the right rabbits I found my favorite and it’s a total personal thing but mine I s the Fun Factory Miss Bi and most used toy of the many I have.
First comment is I looked at Miss Bi and was just stunned by the quality of the engineering. Those diabolical Germans! :) Look at the industrial design. The user interface looks thought through. Photo below.

But then I went to the Fun Factory website and I am just lost. This company makes more than 10 similar designs that are each a little different, and all of them cost $130 to $210 USD. How can anyone choose? You chose the Miss Bi based on just your own anatomy and where the G Spot stimulator was located?

Is there a guide someplace that looks at their most popular stimulators side by side?

What is the best way to order these in the US?

61BzH+IyvKL._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg

Trixxi_Love

Cam Model
Mar 10, 2021
Pacific NW
Twitter Username
@Trixxilove
Streamate Username
TrixxiLove69
ManyVids URL
First comment is I looked at Miss Bi and was just stunned by the quality of the engineering. Those diabolical Germans! :) Look at the industrial design. The user interface looks thought through. Photo below.

But then I went to the Fun Factory website and I am just lost. This company makes more than 10 similar designs that are each a little different, and all of them cost $130 to $210 USD. How can anyone choose? You chose the Miss Bi based on just your own anatomy and where the G Spot stimulator was located?

Is there a guide someplace that looks at their most popular stimulators side by side?

What is the best way to order these in the US?

View attachment 88878
I would order from their website or from a website like shevibe bettystoybox perhaps but I had a chance to look at in person. I also bought a previous toy boy them called stronic G I think and I just HATED the shape. Never liked it but loved quality of toy etc. (Washed and) Gave toy to my friend she loves it. I watched many reviews about Miss Bi and the larger version and I found a theme that most didn’t like the larger version. Than I had a chance to go to a store kind of near me called Lovers (loversstores.com) and had all toys on display so I was able to see them all and compare. I never bought the fun factory Bi stronic fusion but I did end up getting the pulsator called The Real. And I like that externally so I thought and was right that that Miss Bi vibrator would work for me and it just surprised me personally after trying so many different toys. I also really like G Vibe G candy and tempted by the G vibe Grabbit … what other rabbits did not work for me was the WeVibe Nova 1 - no idea how the change went into Nova 2 … and I also really not a fan of WeVibe Chorus which is kind of Rabbit like … but wevibe Wand! My most POWERFUL toy hands down except I hate that I can easily accidentally turned it off

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Jun 27, 2017
I would order from their website or from a website like shevibe bettystoybox perhaps but I had a chance to look at in person. I also bought a previous toy boy them called stronic G I think and I just HATED the shape. Never liked it but loved quality of toy etc. (Washed and) Gave toy to my friend she loves it. I watched many reviews about Miss Bi and the larger version and I found a theme that most didn’t like the larger version. Than I had a chance to go to a store kind of near me called Lovers (loversstores.com) and had all toys on display so I was able to see them all and compare. I never bought the fun factory Bi stronic fusion but I did end up getting the pulsator called The Real. And I like that externally so I thought and was right that that Miss Bi vibrator would work for me and it just surprised me personally after trying so many different toys. I also really like G Vibe G candy and tempted by the G vibe Grabbit … what other rabbits did not work for me was the WeVibe Nova 1 - no idea how the change went into Nova 2 … and I also really not a fan of WeVibe Chorus which is kind of Rabbit like … but wevibe Wand! My most POWERFUL toy hands down except I hate that I can easily accidentally turned it off

This is about how confused I feel reading through the Fun Factory web store.

iu

• Hugs
Jun 22, 2021
USA
www.nymphdreams.com
Streamate Username
NymphDreams

Here are a few to start reading
OMG super smash cache is a great website, thanks so much for sharing!