AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Things: I Love It When a Cam Girl....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need more positive threads, so I thought this would be a good one. ;)

Plus, I think it could be beneficial to both new and experienced cam girls.

Finish the sentence: I love it when a cam girl ______________________ .

Maybe it's something cute, sweet, sexy, funny, or completely insane! :lol:

...says thank you for tips of all sizes.
...responds to everyone in chat (although I understand this is much harder with a busy room or in the middle of a show!).
...giggles/laughs a lot.
...are down-to-earth and approachable.
...does really creative, wacky stuff!!

... is easy and fun to talk to

... runs her room the way her way regardless of what demanding folks may try to impose

... has an interesting supporting cast (whether this be stuffed animals, inanimate objects, or wandering pets).

... is doing something unique that makes you just kinda want to go "whoa!"

... plays a nice variety of music and/or gives participants a chance to influence the tunes that are playing.

... genuinely appears to be having a good time [like obvious happiness beaming through the face--maybe not all the time--but it's amazing to see]

... has jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes

... is sarcastic and/or has an appreciation of sarcasm

... [other stuffs] :eek:

krukstyle said:
... [other stuffs] :eek:

You don't have any of the preceding? Well, that's alright, I bet you've got, other stuffs! ;)

... is silly (dances intentionally goofy, just does randomly ridiculous things)

... has a great cam room setup (lighting, colors, etc)

... seems to genuinely like her regs

... has a nice speaking voice

... makes you feel welcome

There's a lot of reasons including many already mentioned. But really for me they all boil down to a sensation.
I love it when a cam girl can help me forget the stresses of the day and just get to a feeling of peace for a little while.

They're my favorites.

... makes ME (the viewer) laugh out loud
... gives you that same feeling of good, happy energy that a warm mug of cocoa does
... genuinely appreciates every tip
... isn't afraid to pick on her regulars
... has a backbone (to talk back to trolls, or say witty comebacks, or defend her actions/thoughts)
... makes me feel like a part of a group
... remembers me when I visit

... can effortlessly carry a conversation
... has a sense of humour
... can balance the sexy time sex stuff with the inane chatter that's ultimately gonna keep me coming back
... genuinely enjoys what she does
... actually seems happy to see my member name pop up in her room
... seems grateful for the small tips as well as the big ones
... has bad-ass musical tastes that mirror my own
... plays guitar. Chicks who sling guitars are hawt

I_Am_Iris said:
... makes ME (the viewer) laugh out loud
... gives you that same feeling of good, happy energy that a warm mug of cocoa does
... genuinely appreciates every tip
... isn't afraid to pick on her regulars
... has a backbone (to talk back to trolls, or say witty comebacks, or defend her actions/thoughts)
... makes me feel like a part of a group
... remembers me when I visit

These are some of my favorite things also! Especially sassy girls that make me laugh. What a great thread! :)

yossarian said:
I love it when a cam girl is doing something fun/silly like dancing around etc and her dog/cat is in the room and gives her that look like "wtf are you doing?"

I'd love to know what Kitten's little animal brain thinks I'm doing.

I love this thread, too.

I second:
1.) good music
2.) inducing actual lulz
3.) huge, genuine, ear-to-ear smiles

.... isn't afraid to laugh at herself and her job.

TeaganJ has always been one of my favorites because she is willing to tell funny/embarrassing stories and just be a down to earth cool chick to talk to.

She has literally told a story about a fart that turned out to be more than just a fart.

While it's disgusting, it shows that she's:
A) Human
B) Not afraid to be human

Having a sense of humor about yourself is awesome.

I thought this would be easy, but then when I thought about it........

I love it when Camgirl A does X. But if Camgirl B did X, it would just be weird. But if Camgirl B does Y, then I love that. Camgirl C, however, should never do X or Y, but when she does Z, that's fantastic.

What I really love seeing is a Camgirl who is good at what she does, whatever that may be. And you all know that runs quite the gamut.

... gets a a huge smile on her face when I enter the room and say hello.

... controls the assholes in her room.

... wears a top that shows off her cleavage.

... doesn't ever say a negative word when I cannot tip.

Thankfully, most all of my model friends hit the bullseye in all 4 instances. :clap:

Love this thread too!

I love it when a cam girl...

-Looks happy and fun-it's sooooo boring to sit there and watch a girl look miserable
-Doesn't beg for tokens, but is assertive and tactfully reminds her room that the countdown needs to move along if she hasn't been tipped in a long time
-Comes up with creative, fun ideas for shows
-Sense of humor is a must! Love laughing and funny jokes
-Balances sexiness with carrying on a conversation...it's sooo fake when a girl just sits there rubbing her tits saying "Mmmmm baby....I'm so horny!" all the time
-Has a great variety of outfits
-Sexy dancing around is always fun
-I like camgirls who have a little bit of a geeky side to them and like books, video games, etc.
-Makes fun of the freeloaders in a funny but not bitchy way

...is genuinely glad to see me enter her room.
...is herself, when she let's her guard down a bit re: a problem in her life and is open and appreciative for the discussion
...has a great personality.
...takes the initiative and gets silly in her room. I visited Le_Lea's room one night and somehow the topic of "alligator sex" came up, next thing you know she's spoofing a telethon (complete with Sarah Mclachlan music and real tears) to raise money to help with the problem of alligator sex: "For ten tokens you can relieve the pressure this poor, boy gator has...won't you help to find a cure for this terrible ailment?" <sniff sniff boo hoo hoo> Maybe it was just me but you had to have been there
...posts on this forum
...doesn't mind if ugly, freeloaders such as myself contribute to the silliness and frivolity in her room
...is just a down-to-earth girl

Status
Not open for further replies.