AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite camgirl camera angles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think camera angles are underrated (and not fully taken advantage of) by many cam girls.

There are some very flattering (and very unflattering) angles that we can catch ourselves in sometimes. It's most definitely something I'm paying attention to when I am on cam. Once in a while I'll lose focus and take a look at my cam and realize I am in a terrible position where my belly looks 10x bigger than it is, or my arm looks like a tree trunk... and quickly make adjustments to put myself in a better angle.

If a girl is going to be sitting there answering PMs for a few minutes at a time, or sending out content, or anything that takes here attention away from the chat, it's a good idea to get in a sexy or flattering position to occupy the viewers' brains (mostly eyeballs) for the time being. It helps hold a room count if you're worried about that sort of thing, and makes people happy.

And if a girl is self conscious about certain body parts (i.e. me with my little belly or manly arms, lol) she should experiment with cam angles to see what works best to not make it look worse. (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the "love your body the way it is" movement, but even the most perfectly carved female specimen could put herself in a bad angle or bad light and she'd look strange. A big part of being a cam girl is being attractive to the viewers.)

Cam angles. Something to think about.

AmberCutie said:
I think camera angles are underrated (and not fully taken advantage of) by many cam girls.

There are some very flattering (and very unflattering) angles that we can catch ourselves in sometimes. It's most definitely something I'm paying attention to when I am on cam. Once in a while I'll lose focus and take a look at my cam and realize I am in a terrible position where my belly looks 10x bigger than it is, or my arm looks like a tree trunk... and quickly make adjustments to put myself in a better angle.

If a girl is going to be sitting there answering PMs for a few minutes at a time, or sending out content, or anything that takes here attention away from the chat, it's a good idea to get in a sexy or flattering position to occupy the viewers' brains (mostly eyeballs) for the time being. It helps hold a room count if you're worried about that sort of thing, and makes people happy.

And if a girl is self conscious about certain body parts (i.e. me with my little belly or manly arms, lol) she should experiment with cam angles to see what works best to not make it look worse. (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the "love your body the way it is" movement, but even the most perfectly carved female specimen could put herself in a bad angle or bad light and she'd look strange. A big part of being a cam girl is being attractive to the viewers.)

Cam angles. Something to think about.

I'd be interested if you wouldn't mind sharing your cam set up? As in, where the cam and computer it in relation to each other. I have such a hard time experimenting with camera angles because the cord is only so long, and many times it's difficult to get a good set up. I end up stacking boxes on top of each other and trying to get my camera to sit on top of it - but STILL I don't get the shots I want. Maybe I'm just bad at that kind of thing, but I could really use some advice! Or is this not the right place to ask?

Tripod and a USB extension cord. Get them. :)

I always end up in unflattering angles.

This angle - attatched is more or less what I use when I'm thinking "oh yes i need to pay attention to angles!" while i do something on the computer. This is a screenshot from a video but basically cam goes on the floor pointing up at boobs. Try not to take my head out of the shot though...

It is good if you have big boobs you want to emphasize, and to de-emphasize your tummy..etc. I don't know if it'd work as well for very petite/smaller busted ladies.

Attachments

• smothermeinlolli4.jpg
    smothermeinlolli4.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 446
takuy said:
My favorite part is the lack of holes. :fap
That's quite disturbing.

I was going to make a camgirl angle compendium thread a while ago. It was too big of a project for me though, so I quit :lol:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I have a tripod but I'm too dumb to attach my Logitech 9000 to it. :dance:

So my cam either stands on my subwoofer behind my laptop screen, or I put it on my desk if I want to give people a slightly closer view of my ass/pussy for a few minutes. I really only have those 2 options. :|

Girls who use different angles on cam have all my admiration.

LilyMarie said:

Note: if you use the logitech 9000, duct tape or velcro will help with attaching tripods (duct tape for permanent, velcro for removeable)

LadyLuna said:
LilyMarie said:

Note: if you use the logitech 9000, duct tape or velcro will help with attaching tripods (duct tape for permanent, velcro for removeable)
I use the tripod for shooting videos and photos with my Canon, too, and I can't really tinker around with the tripod every day. :(
I also live at home with my family who doesn't know about my job, so having my webcam attached to my tripod with duct tape or Velcro would be suspicious.

This is what my tripod looks like.. If I could place my webcam on top of the little silver screw (where I place my DSLR), that would be awesome.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
takuy said:
AmberCutie said:
takuy said:
That's quite disturbing.

The image's lack of holes, or my favorite part being the lack of holes?
The way the image was edited.

AmberCutie said:
takuy said:
AmberCutie said:
takuy said:
That's quite disturbing.

Yeah...I'm a horrible and unoriginal image editor. It was hard to reshape her butt. She had a buttplug in the picture. :crybaby:

LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:
LilyMarie said:

I use the tripod for shooting videos and photos with my Canon, too, and I can't really tinker around with the tripod every day. :(
I also live at home with my family who doesn't know about my job, so having my webcam attached to my tripod with duct tape or Velcro would be suspicious.

This is what my tripod looks like.. If I could place my webcam on top of the little silver screw (where I place my DSLR), that would be awesome.
Take they screw base with you to a hardware store and find a nut that fits it. Then glue the nut on the base of your cam. VOILA!!!

SerenaMoon said:
LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:
LilyMarie said:

Take they screw base with you to a hardware store and find a nut that fits it. Then glue the nut on the base of your cam. VOILA!!!

MARRY ME?????

I hate the c920 except that it has a screwable base for a tripod.
I still use the c910 though, because i just can't stand the c920.

takuy said:
AmberCutie said:
takuy said:
AmberCutie said:
takuy said:
That's quite disturbing.

Yeah...I'm a horrible and unoriginal image editor. It was hard to reshape her butt. She had a buttplug in the picture. :crybaby:
I might suggest, in the future, that if a model doesn't want her asshole/vajay in a picture you're uploading of her, to maybe not post it at all. Or did you just edit it for your own shits and giggles?

LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:
LilyMarie said:

Pop out the top piece that attaches to your regular camera, toss your 9000 on top of what remains, and wrap a couple of these velcro zipties around it. Voila!

http://www.amazon.com/Velcro-Wrap-Strap ... d_sbs_op_5

qjnkFys.jpg

AmberCutie said:
takuy said:
AmberCutie said:
takuy said:
AmberCutie said:
That's quite disturbing.

I might suggest, in the future, that if a model doesn't want her asshole/vajay in a picture you're uploading of her, to maybe not post it at all. Or did you just edit it for your own shits and giggles?

I edited it out awhile ago, for lulz. She enjoyed it. shrug.

Miss_Lollipop said:
SerenaMoon said:
LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:
LilyMarie said:

MARRY ME?????

I hate the c920 except that it has a screwable base for a tripod.
I still use the c910 though, because i just can't stand the c920.

Uh yes please!:h:

Is the 910 better? I started with a 9000 because everyone was like "oh get a 9000 it's the best" and then I hated it so I got my 920 because.... well because I thought "910" was a typo and I never saw one lol

SerenaMoon said:
Uh yes please!:h:

Is the 910 better? I started with a 9000 because everyone was like "oh get a 9000 it's the best" and then I hated it so I got my 920 because.... well because I thought "910" was a typo and I never saw one lol

the c910 has been pretty much discontinued in stores. You can still get it online. I stockpiled.. when i learned it was going away.

HOWEVER - some girls much prefer the c920. I find the lighting controls on c910 much better.. and the sound quality.

emptiedglass said:
I don't have any caps of camgirls doing this, and wouldn't post it without permission anyways.
Definitely an attention-grabber! :lol:

HAHA that's my FAVORITE group show/cumming position!

This is from like 20 minutes ago! :cool:

mGIBq2H.jpg

AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
LadyLuna said:
LilyMarie said:

Pop out the top piece that attaches to your regular camera, toss your 9000 on top of what remains, and wrap a couple of these velcro zipties around it. Voila!

http://www.amazon.com/Velcro-Wrap-Strap ... d_sbs_op_5

qjnkFys.jpg
This is what I use. The base keeps the cam from tipping over but it also has a place to screw it in to a tripod. A little sticky adapter attaches to the base of your webcam and you can quickly slide it on and off. I have multiple bases so that I can do angles that a tripod wont allow, specifically all the way down on the floor.
Here is a post I made about it a while back.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... od#p144107

Here is a link to the actual product.
http://www.pixelhk.com/Proshow.aspx?id=115
I have only received mine with flash triggers I've purchased. It does not show the little sticky adapter in this image so I honestly don't know if it's included or not but can only guess that it is. Might be worth emailing the company to check if the adhesive sliding adapter is included.

Status
Not open for further replies.