AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite model banned for sleeping in private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2021
I feel awful as I support a studio model on chaturbate and take her for regular all night privates where I like to let her do her own thing to escape the stresses of cam work.
Last night she received a ban while taking a nap with me in private show. I can only presume she had left spy available by accident as it is usually disabled and now don't know what to do to remedy the situation as she told me she will be fired with all tokens in her account lost. I won't go into her mental situation but she is an extreme self harmer and I worry for her safety if she cannot work. I really thought I was helping but it has turned into a nightmare!

I feel awful as I support a studio model on chaturbate and take her for regular all night privates where I like to let her do her own thing to escape the stresses of cam work.
Last night she received a ban while taking a nap with me in private show. I can only presume she had left spy available by accident as it is usually disabled and now don't know what to do to remedy the situation as she told me she will be fired with all tokens in her account lost. I won't go into her mental situation but she is an extreme self harmer and I worry for her safety if she cannot work. I really thought I was helping but it has turned into a nightmare!

its likely only a temporary ban.

Upvote 0
Even if spy is disabled CB still has access to the video feed. They can still see if the model is sleeping

Upvote 0
why cant we sleep on camera i dont understand this rule lol sorry i have mild autism so certain things confused me lol
It's about consent. You might have been drugged and unconscious someone is streaming you. Since we have studios that might be possible and it can be considered sex trafficking.

Upvote 0
Reactions: cordltx
Upvote 0
I'm surprised to hear that a studio would allow one of it's models to sleep in 'regular all night privates'. It's clearly against TOS.
But if the studio owner or monitors didn't have an issue with her sleeping despite this, why not just tip her the amount of tokens you would have spent on the all night private, and let her go home early to sleep properly?

Upvote 0
why cant we sleep on camera i dont understand this rule lol sorry i have mild autism so certain things confused me lol
Because they have no way of knowing is it’s consensual. Without you being conscious… there are very few sites that allow sleep anything live or clips

Reactions: Mel1
Upvote 0
You made an excellent point, Choclatemike. Someone else made a great point as well mentioning that someone may not actually be sleeping, but may have died from an overdose. Last year I saw a couple of guys who were extremely effed up. I won't mention what they were doing, but one of the guys had clearly overdosed and the other guy was trying to keep him awake. The guy who overdosed was groaning and rolling around on the bed and then slid off. We (the viewers) didn't know what to do until one of the viewers said he knew how to get a hold of someone at CB and knew who these guys were. I've also seen guys passed out drunk (this past New Years Eve). Another time, I was watching a guy and then he started chatting with a viewer and we were able to hear the viewer talk (I don't understand how that works). He was so messed up he was slurring and kept pausing for several seconds and then he was having difficulty breathing while he was trying to talk. He gave a hint as to what drug he was doing and I had already guessed what it was because it was one that could stop your respiratory system, which it sounded like this is what was happening. The broadcaster was just standing in his underwear and showing off his muscles and chatted back to the guy as if nothing was going on.

I didn't know what to do about that either. Other than people passing out from drinking, those two incidences were the only scary incidences that I've seen in the year and a half that I've been on CB. I have to assume that these things do happen from time to time. It's very upsetting. Btw, I don't seek these people out. I don't enjoy watching people messed up. I just happened upon them. I am going to post a question regarding what to do if a user does see or hear someone who's life may be in danger.
Or rape if you are streaming with someone else

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mel1
Upvote 0
https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/
Thanks! I couldn't find it.

Still, I think it's about the sheer amount of resources the stream needs, like leaving the camera unattended (which is also punished). When the benefits of having people sleeping on camera outweigh the costs, as in the case of Twitch, my crystal ball says that Chaturbate will forget about other considerations.

Upvote 0
everysite is different. thats why its important to read the tos/code of conduct. on streamate, if a model does a sleep show, they need to have some sort of disclaimer that it's consensual on the video feed. something through obs or a whiteboard visible in the background. chaturbate don't fuck around with even verbally consenting w/ text.

while i do feel bad for the model's situation but you both have practically the same code of conduct in the tos: sauce. you both can see that sleeping on cam is a big no-no. her and just as much as you have the responsibility to know what is and isnt allowed if you both want to maintain access to your accounts and streaming. you are lucky chaturbate didnt ban your account either btw.

sorry im so tired of seeing members doing ban shows with models out of ignorance and im tired of models doing shit they shouldn't and not accepting responsibility. you both fucked up.

if the model is having a really hard time where she is self-harming, she needs help. my heart goes out to her. internal pain sucks, and i know the feels of self-harming yourself to relieve that internal pain. i hope she is able to get the help she needs to develop healthier coping mechanisms that doesnt cause her harm.
www.pineapplesupport.org

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.