AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite Stand-up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lua Moon

Cam Model
Jun 4, 2018
United Kingdom
Twitter Username
@sleepymoonpi
MFC Username
HelloLua
As the title says, what are some of your favourite stand-ups?

At the moment I’m really loving Marc Maron (as well as having a serious crush on him) I can’t help myself.

I also just watched Nanette after MFCAlison recommended it on Twitter and I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much watching a stand-up before. It was so heartbreakingly raw and powerful.

Give me your best ones!

Nanette was a punch to the gut. I watched it right when it came out so I hadn't heard anything about it and didn't know what to expect. Within 45 minutes I was a blubbering mess.

I really love Ali Wong. She has two standups on Netflix right now, Baby Cobra and Hard Knock Wife and both were hilarious.

Reactions: Lua Moon
I really like 3 comedians equally, as their humour is different. In no particular order:

Micky Flanagan
Jimmy Carr
Michael Mcintyre

Robin Williams Live! is probably my favorite of all time.

If you go back a little Redd Foxx was funny but he had a foul mouth. I don't know how many of you remember Bob Hope at all but he was a nut as my all time favorite has to be George Burns as he was a riot

It's really hard for me to pen down a favorite stand up right now leaning towards either Hannibal Burress or Tom Segura . I listen to so many comedy driven podcast so by proxy I've watched a bunch of stand up specials. I really enjoy the collection that Netflix has assembled in the Comedy ranks. I will say I had only known of Ali Wong from her appearances on Chelsea Lately and I think she was on the NBC show based on Chelsea Handler's book. So when I saw her first Netflix special Baby Cobra I was stunned by how much she crushed!

Nanette was a punch to the gut. I watched it right when it came out so I hadn't heard anything about it and didn't know what to expect. Within 45 minutes I was a blubbering mess.

I really love Ali Wong. She has two standups on Netflix right now, Baby Cobra and Hard Knock Wife and both were hilarious.
I watched Ali Wong after I saw you mention it and I’m in love. She’s so great! I love that she’s pregnant for both of her specials.

I realize this movie with George Burns goes back a little time but the movie Oh God was hilarious. If you can Google this and watch it you'll be laughing out out of your mind as it was a late 70's movie as it also starred John Denver & Teri Garr as this movie was out over 40 years ago at it had me laughing out of my seat. So many good comedians during that era too as Richard Pryor was good but his cocaine habit killed him Eddie Murphy was a hoot so was Flip Wilson as these comedians and many others can be Googled. I hope to add more comediennes as well when I can remember any guys thanks again.

My list is:
Eddie Murphy - Raw
Chris Rock - Bring the Pain
Katt Williams - Kattpacalypse
The Original Kings of Comedy

I've watched all of there more times than I can count.

Status
Not open for further replies.