AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling bleh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2020
I have been feeling really down, discouraged lately. This is my first post so please understand if I sound a little rambly or if this isn’t the place for this. I have been camming on Chaturbate for over a year now, and I recently signed up for bongacams and camsoda. My username is Roxannaivanov (imroxie on Chaturbate) and I have about 26000 followers, I stream full time so almost every day 4-8 hours. I want to believe I put a lot of effort into my room; $2000 camera, built my PC for optimal streaming, cool lights, I work out and I reply to everyone in my chat. I don’t think I’m unattractive but I know that’s opinion based and irrelevant for the most part.... I guess my question is can someone check out my page and tell me what the hell im doing wrong? You can easily find my streams by googling my CB name courtesy of those Awesome bots. I never have been above page 7 on CB. I do ok on bonga and camsoda, but I really want to make CB work considering it’s the “best” site for USA models. But there are many days where I can’t even get more than 4 colored users in my room
sad.gif
. I will admit that most times I feel stuck in a creative block and I don’t really know what my niche is or should be... I suppose I could use some help with that... Thanks everyone
4F05AC71-E42A-418F-8D51-8F2D2D5C0250.png

First off, I'm a member, not model, so take what I say with a significantly sized grain of salt:
  • I took a look at your profile and also looked at your hours via cbhours. I noticed that your hours seemed generally pretty varied from a glance. I also noticed that there wasn't any sort of schedule in your profile. From a member perspective, it may help to have more predictable / regular hours. For instance, if I know that my hypothetically favorite model is always going to be on around 4PM my time, I can plan ahead for it to catch her online. If I don't know, I'm not going to be at my computer all day waiting, and there is a good chance I'll miss an email notification from CB, especially since those seem pretty spotty.
  • I don't particularly like going to those sites, but since you requested it, I checked a stream out and skimmed through a stream of yours. I think a big part of it is chat interaction so I don't know fully, but some things I noticed:
    • I noticed you were nude more or less the full time. From what I've observed, a lot of the potential tips you can get come from the tease and the effort of getting nude/topless. I know from my personal member perspective, if the model is already doing what I would plan to tip for, I'm going to have less motivation to go pvt or tip for it, figuring someone else already more-or-less put in the work this time around. (That's just how token sites are I think.)
    • You have a pretty snazzy setup. The lighting looks good, camera quality is good, audio seemed decent (albeit out of sync? could be just from the rip site). The one thing I didn't like is that whenever you got a tip, the heart would go across the screen. Maybe this is just a pet peeve, idk, but if I'm getting into a show, it's distracting and ends up covering up part of the model (aka you), which is kind of the point of the show. Especially with a lush-based show, where tips are often more numerous smaller ones, it seems a bit counterintuitive.
    • You seem like you have a cute personality/look too and are active, so I don't see anything from your action sort of standpoint either
Honestly, I probably don't have any super great advice to give on this, because I think you're doing a lot of things right (to my 'member' eyes at least), maybe apart from what I mentioned. You also have a good follower count so it's odd to me why you'd have low room numbers, apart from something unexplainable like luck. Sorry I can't give better advice. 😅

hi! just watching you now for few minutes . So if you want more traffic and more action you need :
1. a goal! guys like to know what they are tipping for ..
2. a menu , give them a menu to pay for what they like and what u can offer them
3. noone of us wanna wear a lush but thats all the ideea of having a lush, to have it inside your vagina so they can tip for you to feel them , ( u just keep it out on ur pants :)
4, be more active, talk more , dance more, just be active , every time im just sitting pretty, everyone leaving..
you are very pretty, and american you got big potential , just need to put more efforts and you will be there :)

also that lovense app you using there showing the seconds and name of tippers isnt helping, guys dont like to see that you are busy in another place , they even see the name of every person tipping on another site , so they feeling like you busy and ignoring them . i took off that option with names ,,is good only if you use one site only .. in my opinion .. also take off the sound on other sites . you can always work on more sites just not that obsiosly ;) they dont like .

Last edited:
Have you tried camming on MFC? I know you said you want to make CB work for you, but if you're looking for sites where US based models do well and where people like to chat, I'd say MFC is worth a shot. Your cam room/stream is really nice looking and you're definitely pretty, with that and since you already have camming experience, you could probably do very well on MFC if you take full advantage of your new model tag if you start streaming on MFC.

Also, I'd definitely recommend making content and making accounts on clip sites such as ManyVids, Clips4Sale and iWantClips so you can make some passive income, if you haven't already done that. And if you do decide to stream on MFC, you can add that content to your MFC Share, which should increase your tips while streaming, since MFC guys like to buy content, especially when it's going towards room goals.

hi! just watching you now for few minutes . So if you want more traffic and more action you need :
1. a goal! guys like to know what they are tipping for ..
2. a menu , give them a menu to pay for what they like and what u can offer them
3. noone of us wanna wear a lush but thats all the ideea of having a lush, to have it inside your vagina so they can tip for you to feel them , ( u just keep it out on ur pants :)
4, be more active, talk more , dance more, just be active , every time im just sitting pretty, everyone leaving..
you are very pretty, and american you got big potential , just need to put more efforts and you will be there :)
Thank you soooo much for taking the time to tune in and give your advice xx

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Have you tried camming on MFC? I know you said you want to make CB work for you, but if you're looking for sites where US based models do well and where people like to chat, I'd say MFC is worth a shot. Your cam room/stream is really nice looking and you're definitely pretty, with that and since you already have camming experience, you could probably do very well on MFC if you take full advantage of your new model tag if you start streaming on MFC.

Also, I'd definitely recommend making content and making accounts on clip sites such as ManyVids, Clips4Sale and iWantClips so you can make some passive income, if you haven't already done that. And if you do decide to stream on MFC, you can add that content to your MFC Share, which should increase your tips while streaming, since MFC guys like to buy content, especially when it's going towards room goals.
Thank you so much!!! I will give it a try xx :)

First off, I'm a member, not model, so take what I say with a significantly sized grain of salt:
  • I took a look at your profile and also looked at your hours via cbhours. I noticed that your hours seemed generally pretty varied from a glance. I also noticed that there wasn't any sort of schedule in your profile. From a member perspective, it may help to have more predictable / regular hours. For instance, if I know that my hypothetically favorite model is always going to be on around 4PM my time, I can plan ahead for it to catch her online. If I don't know, I'm not going to be at my computer all day waiting, and there is a good chance I'll miss an email notification from CB, especially since those seem pretty spotty.
  • I don't particularly like going to those sites, but since you requested it, I checked a stream out and skimmed through a stream of yours. I think a big part of it is chat interaction so I don't know fully, but some things I noticed:
    • I noticed you were nude more or less the full time. From what I've observed, a lot of the potential tips you can get come from the tease and the effort of getting nude/topless. I know from my personal member perspective, if the model is already doing what I would plan to tip for, I'm going to have less motivation to go pvt or tip for it, figuring someone else already more-or-less put in the work this time around. (That's just how token sites are I think.)
    • You have a pretty snazzy setup. The lighting looks good, camera quality is good, audio seemed decent (albeit out of sync? could be just from the rip site). The one thing I didn't like is that whenever you got a tip, the heart would go across the screen. Maybe this is just a pet peeve, idk, but if I'm getting into a show, it's distracting and ends up covering up part of the model (aka you), which is kind of the point of the show. Especially with a lush-based show, where tips are often more numerous smaller ones, it seems a bit counterintuitive.
    • You seem like you have a cute personality/look too and are active, so I don't see anything from your action sort of standpoint either
Honestly, I probably don't have any super great advice to give on this, because I think you're doing a lot of things right (to my 'member' eyes at least), maybe apart from what I mentioned. You also have a good follower count so it's odd to me why you'd have low room numbers, apart from something unexplainable like luck. Sorry I can't give better advice. 😅
Thank you so much for taking the time to tune in and give your advices that means a lot to me xx have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.