AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling nervous & insecure

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureangel

Banhammered
Jan 20, 2021
So I got my CB account back which I was glad about. But now I am trying to get the courage to go on cam again after 2 weeks. I have avoided looking at other cam models during my account suspension time, as it never makes you feel good. Now as I ponder the courage to go live again, I just took a peak at how many woman are currently online (71 pgs, x90 per pg= 6,390. Seems more and more woman now than ever. I think I will just try 1 hour and see what happens?
I’m nervous and anxious. If it’s bad I can just stop....that is what I’m telling myself anyway. How do you gals deal with insecurity?

Reactions: anabeauty37
OP, could you clarify what you're nervous and anxious about exactly?
- Is it anxiety over something about your room being different from before?
- Is it anxiety that existed before, but you're having to reface it again?

I'm just trying to understand better exactly what you're feeling here 🙂

OP, could you clarify what you're nervous and anxious about exactly?
- Is it anxiety over something about your room being different from before?
- Is it anxiety that existed before, but you're having to reface it again?

I'm just trying to understand better exactly what you're feeling here 🙂
I have to run my room different that before in light of why I was banned. Users , haters reported me. Now I am afraid to say or do anything in the free public chat. I do not feel safe. So I am online and chat is set to only those who tip, which I hate to do, but I got sp frustrated before with no one chatting. And so far 20 minutes not 1 person thinks I’m worth 5 cents to even chat with

And in the span of being online 20 minutes I am already trolled. These guys are sick as f*ck on there. I was away 2 weeks and they came back with user names

ewww_its_back_lol, and lol_you_got_banned. Like how many sick f*cks use cam sites. You wait 2 weeks till I can come back, and the second I start my stream your right there? And as soon as I ban them, they deactivate their account, cuz they are cowards afraid of getting caught.

Well, I honestly have no good practical advice to give on the matter unfortunately -- I really hope a model can say something on this.

All I can say that some asshat doesn't dictate your self worth, because a human trashcan's opinion is only going to be trash. No one dictates your self worth except yourself. There is a good chance it's one or two people who are wastes of oxygen and creating different accounts through VPNs or something stupid like that. You know yourself better than anyone, not some false reporter and/or troll on CB, and it's only your opinion that matters on this subject. Hang in there OP-- those guys don't even deserve acknowledgement!

Heck, if they're having to tip everytime they want to say something rude, they're only giving you money and losing in the end. They're losers both in personality and financially then, plus they're wasting time having to make new accounts every time. 🙂

I wish you the best, whatever room you are! You got this!

Well, I honestly have no good practical advice to give on the matter unfortunately -- I really hope a model can say something on this.

All I can say that some asshat doesn't dictate your self worth, because a human trashcan's opinion is only going to be trash. No one dictates your self worth except yourself. There is a good chance it's one or two people who are wastes of oxygen and creating different accounts through VPNs or something stupid like that. You know yourself better than anyone, not some false reporter and/or troll on CB, and it's only your opinion that matters on this subject. Hang in there OP-- those guys don't even deserve acknowledgement!

Heck, if they're having to tip everytime they want to say something rude, they're only giving you money and losing in the end. They're losers both in personality and financially then, plus they're wasting time having to make new accounts every time. 🙂

I wish you the best, whatever room you are! You got this!
Thx panda. You sound like a “normal”, “nice“ guy🙂

And in the span of being online 20 minutes I am already trolled. These guys are sick as f*ck on there. I was away 2 weeks and they came back with user names

ewww_its_back_lol, and lol_you_got_banned. Like how many sick f*cks use cam sites. You wait 2 weeks till I can come back, and the second I start my stream your right there? And as soon as I ban them, they deactivate their account, cuz they are cowards afraid of getting caught.

I can't imagine. That's not typical. Your basic trolls are, but not like that. Someone with a grudge?

This is one case where I think that a moderator might be helpful if you have someone to do it. They want the reaction from you. Even if it's banning them. You should just completely ignore them. Let someone else be the bad guy.

I can't imagine. That's not typical. Your basic trolls are, but not like that. Someone with a grudge?

This is one case where I think that a moderator might be helpful if you have someone to do it. They want the reaction from you. Even if it's banning them. You should just completely ignore them. Let someone else be the bad guy.
Yes it goes beyond typical. And there are many times I just let them stay and not ban. I mean they can’t chat when grey chat is turned off. But like I have said what type of person does this? Someone obsessed with you? I mean I can go back for over 1 year where I have banned over 700 similar troll names. And why would members hold grudges against a cam model anyway?—-because I didnt like you and banned you?—it’s all so petty anyway most times—-because you tipped me a nickel and I would not get naked for you? I believe it is mostly 1 person, maybe 2. Like how long do you hold a grudge—if that’s what it is? They do not even know me, and I dont know them. Just makes no sense. And before my suspension, I was discussing my sick cat—-and the troll kept coming back in with account names referring to my cat is better off dead, my cat is dying, etc...like really really sick.

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Have you tried using a bot to filter out certain words that trigger your anxiety?

Ban any hate users. Takes them longer to create a new account than it does for you to ban them.
they use a VPN obviously. And as soon as you ban them, they are back 2 seconds later under new account name.

I remember the time when I first came to webcam, the first day it is was on livejasmine, i started in flirt category - there available only tease, no full naked or play, i knew english just a little. So i started and one guy from India come to chat... he was ask me if i ready to be obedient, trust him and do in pvt all what he ask... i said yes but i not do full naked show so you need to remember about this and dont ask about anything what will against rules. He said again - alright, so you ready to be my obedient girl? i answer - yes...
He jumped into private for about a minute - demanded to immediately completely undress and play! I tell him - I warned you! I don't do shows like this, we agreed...
He left the private chat and after a couple of minutes the admin of the site visited me - on that site they can go to you in private (unpaid) and talk to you about the nuances and comments in the work. I have received a complaint that I deceive visitors, that I make false promises. I was reprimanded. I was then very very upset, I was afraid to go online and did not know how to communicate with the members.
But then I just continued ... I read the forums, looked at the girls and realized that such situations are inevitable and that there will always be trolls, rude people, vampires - they just need to either be ignored or blocked.
If the site before blocking the model - does not check the complaint, does not give a warning - well, there are always other nicer sites.
Just try to go further - go online, be yourself and if some asshole wants to ruin your mood, feel free to press the ban button.
If they still block you for no apparent reason, just go to another site, there are several very successful : MFC, Streamate, Flirt4Free..I wish you good luck! Hugs!

they use a VPN obviously. And as soon as you ban them, they are back 2 seconds later under new account name.

Yeah, bans are pretty much useless. Easy to find a way around. That's why I was saying just to ignore them if possible. That's the worst thing that you can do to them - not give them the reaction that they want.

Yeah, bans are pretty much useless. Easy to find a way around. That's why I was saying just to ignore them if possible. That's the worst thing that you can do to them - not give them the reaction that they want.
Given the account names my troll creates (some mentioned in above posts) I can only conclude they are a very very disturbed person. And that is why a model can NEVER be too careful in the free public chat with what they even talk about (limit personal details). There could seriously be a psycho killer on the other side of the screen recording and listening to your every word, as mine has likely done for over a year.

If you use Dorothys Ultrabot you can set silence levels up only allowing mods and Fanclub members being able to speak, and the same for graphic level, You can also set a number of tokens they have to pass in order to chat in it

Reactions: Notjustmetoo
With this post I know many of you models and others will dislike me a lot and i'm not out here for a thumbs up nor a smile, I only want to express my concern.

I work in daily life in a detention facility. I'm fascinated in looking for the real story behind people and I guess I am In the right place working there. I do this work now for 10 years and build up a lot of scenario's about people's motivation and drives to do things so they enters in prison. I'm not a psychologist and do not pretend to be one but I know what i'm talking about and reading the above story of Pureangel is definetly a form of stalking in a negative way. To stop people doing this behavior is very hard, it's an obsession which leads to the destruction of one or both parties. The only ways to get out of this is to gather as much evidence as possible and report this user with the police (if this is even possible) or to step out yourself. It's not worth it to be anxious, feeling insecure or any of that. Is this the cowards way? maybe, but you must be real tough to battle against it, and that's a decision you must consider, can you? Think about it, this is the real world, not just some movie on TV.

If you use Dorothys Ultrabot you can set silence levels up only allowing mods and Fanclub members being able to speak, and the same for graphic level, You can also set a number of tokens they have to pass in order to chat in it
This is probably the only solution and right answer in my opinion. I dont allow chat either if they havent tipped

Status
Not open for further replies.