AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fin dom help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSmith

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 22, 2016
Backwoods Arkansas
Streamate Username
MsSmith88
I have had lots of guys come to me for fin dom. Being a general domme comes naturally to me as I actually enjoy it. I know that any good domme is actually fulfilling a need though not just out for themselves. I am having a hard time finding any good information on how to actually be a good Queen for these men, other than call them names and demand they pay you for fuck all. What is their motivation? What are their needs and how to meet them properly. Do'so and don'ts. What is off limits? A million questions and no answers to be found except a million girls begging. I don't want to be that. I know with proper work I could get into this and provide good long term dom/sub relationships for them but where to start?

Thank you. I am just going to keep studying and doing vanilla-ish cam shows until I know I can do it right. I know it would such to be excited about getting exactly what you want and then not getting it, just a bad imitation.
To go with what I said in the other thread, I'd advise checking out the top 50 best selling clips here: http://clips4sale.com/list/en/category/316/FINANCIAL+DOMINATION/
I will do my standard stuff for now cfnm, ect until I can rest assured that I am going to give the best quality experience possible. Thank you for the help and any more from any other girls is greatly appreciated.

I think that just spending time being a Domme is going to be your best help for this. We all have different approaches and different subs who are drawn to us. I tend to sensual domination. The men drawn to me want to be overpowered, they want to lose control and they can't other places. So I make them addicted to me. I make them do things just outside of their level of comfort, I make them obey just a little more often, spend just a little more than they can afford. I rarely do humiliation and when I do it, it sells but it isn't what my regulars are into.

Some women have subs who are masochistic. Who want physical violence and humiliating tasks forced upon them *against* their will. Some women can just strictly tells guys how and when to pay them. There isn't a do's and dont's, nor is there anything off limits.

I would definitely suggest making clips if you haven't already and like @Ann_Sulu said, take a look at what kinds of clips are selling best in the main categories. I think most Dommes start out using those lists as inspiration and then before they know it they have figured out what guys are interested in them, and understand more what they are doing on a psychological level since it sounds like you're interested in that (which is awesome!).

There are threads in models only about clip ideas, how to do hypnosis/ mind fuck, there's a short how to femdom thread as well. So if and when you get verified there will definitely be more help there.

ETA: I think it's great that you want to do a good job but I truly don't think research will prepare you. Just like camming, you're not going to be perfect your first night. You have to spend the time, doing the shows, making the videos to know for sure what you're doing and even still you will continue to learn and evolve. Don't be scared that you need to be perfect before you can get started.

I think that just spending time being a Domme is going to be your best help for this. We all have different approaches and different subs who are drawn to us. I tend to sensual domination. The men drawn to me want to be overpowered, they want to lose control and they can't other places. So I make them addicted to me. I make them do things just outside of their level of comfort, I make them obey just a little more often, spend just a little more than they can afford. I rarely do humiliation and when I do it, it sells but it isn't what my regulars are into.

Some women have subs who are masochistic. Who want physical violence and humiliating tasks forced upon them *against* their will. Some women can just strictly tells guys how and when to pay them. There isn't a do's and dont's, nor is there anything off limits.

I would definitely suggest making clips if you haven't already and like @Ann_Sulu said, take a look at what kinds of clips are selling best in the main categories. I think most Dommes start out using those lists as inspiration and then before they know it they have figured out what guys are interested in them, and understand more what they are doing on a psychological level since it sounds like you're interested in that (which is awesome!).

There are threads in models only about clip ideas, how to do hypnosis/ mind fuck, there's a short how to femdom thread as well. So if and when you get verified there will definitely be more help there.

ETA: I think it's great that you want to do a good job but I truly don't think research will prepare you. Just like camming, you're not going to be perfect your first night. You have to spend the time, doing the shows, making the videos to know for sure what you're doing and even still you will continue to learn and evolve. Don't be scared that you need to be perfect before you can get started.
I need to send my picture. I keep forgetting. I have way to many social media accounts. Lol. I will go ahead and get dressed to take my daily photos and do that too. I appreciate that you appreciate it. All sub domme relationships meet needs. Period. I am just completely unfamiliar with this type. As I said in the other thread I think my appearance is what they are flocking to. I never wear lingerie, only sweaters and robes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Oh, wow! Those clips were certainly illuminating. I love it! Some of those chick's are class and sass all day. I especially love the smoking clips and foot worship. I love my feet and they certainly do deserve the attention. Aren't you supposed to make them beg and pay in cam sessions though?

Lol, supposed to. I guess that is silly you can do whatever you want.

Yep! Each domme (just like each camgirl) will do things a lil different, but it really just boils down to being clear with them on what works for you.

I am super turned on by this already (I mean that in the most professional way possible. ) which is exactly what I look for when considering what kind of play I want to do. If you don't love it it shows. Some of the mind fuck videos on YouTube are powerful. I will just keep reading and watching. Thank you so much. Anyone else is welcome to chime in I am still listening.

Hello Ms, Smith,
I have been a findom for two years now. However, I spend a whole year gaining proper information on the subject. First, you should join some financial domination forums such as findoms.net. Many of the dommes talk about the ends and outs of this fetish. Second, I suggest you follow the top findoms in the field such as Miss Foxx Uk and Capitalistic Blonde. Third, I would suggest you started out small as a findom and do a related fetish called rinsing. Rinsing is this British term for people who uses their charms and wit to get money or luxury gifts from rich men. Rinsing is a fine art form related to financial domination but it much more tamer. Most rinsers are glam models or non-nude cam models as well. I was a rinser for 3 months and manage to get 1500 plus 3000 worth of clothes. Fourth, start out small as findom such as have some email slaves/subs who tribute about 25-50 dollars per week to you. Fifth, keep working on your craft as findom. In the meantime, you can start creating clips in the money fetish/ financial domination categories. Do not forget the listings on Niteflirt or Talktome.com:cat:

I have had lots of guys come to me for fin dom. Being a general domme comes naturally to me as I actually enjoy it. I know that any good domme is actually fulfilling a need though not just out for themselves. I am having a hard time finding any good information on how to actually be a good Queen for these men, other than call them names and demand they pay you for fuck all. What is their motivation? What are their needs and how to meet them properly. Do'so and don'ts. What is off limits? A million questions and no answers to be found except a million girls begging. I don't want to be that. I know with proper work I could get into this and provide good long term dom/sub relationships for them but where to start?

Hello Ms, Smith,
I have been a findom for two years now. However, I spend a whole year gaining proper information on the subject. First, you should join some financial domination forums such as findoms.net. Many of the dommes talk about the ends and outs of this fetish. Second, I suggest you follow the top findoms in the field such as Miss Foxx Uk and Capitalistic Blonde. Third, I would suggest you started out small as a findom and do a related fetish called rinsing. Rinsing is this British term for people who uses their charms and wit to get money or luxury gifts from rich men. Rinsing is a fine art form related to financial domination but it much more tamer. Most rinsers are glam models or non-nude cam models as well. I was a rinser for 3 months and manage to get 1500 plus 3000 worth of clothes. Fourth, start out small as findom such as have some email slaves/subs who tribute about 25-50 dollars per week to you. Fifth, keep working on your craft as findom. In the meantime, you can start creating clips in the money fetish/ financial domination categories. Do not forget the listings on Niteflirt or Talktome.com:cat:
Thank you so much! All of that is very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.