AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Final Update - Does she like me thread.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2020
I can't update my original thread, so here is an update for anyone interested.

I arrived in country on Friday and we have met up a few times. But, we both kind of are not feeling it physically towards each other or anything in that regard. We've spent time just hanging out and doing things together. She paid for dinner and to see a movie and I paid another time for dinner. We're supposed to meet up again next week to do some things together. She let me borrow an extra phone of hers, so I can use some local apps. My phone was giving me problems for having a US number. I'm here for a few more weeks and it was pretty nice to have someone to meet up with and at least make a new friend out of this.

Reactions: anabeauty37
I can't update my original thread, so here is an update for anyone interested.

I arrived in country on Friday and we have met up a few times. But, we both kind of are not feeling it physically towards each other or anything in that regard. We've spent time just hanging out and doing things together. She paid for dinner and to see a movie and I paid another time for dinner. We're supposed to meet up again next week to do some things together. She let me borrow an extra phone of hers, so I can use some local apps. My phone was giving me problems for having a US number. I'm here for a few more weeks and it was pretty nice to have someone to meet up with and at least make a new friend out of this.
i miss the last thread,.. where are you? in colombia? anyway if you got few weeks off to be there im jelous lol

Nah, I am not in Colombia. I am in Eastern Europe (Balkans) right now, but I do want to visit there sometime!

Nah, I am not in Colombia. I am in Eastern Europe (Balkans) right now, but I do want to visit there sometime!
ah good, im not either , was a treath about colombia so you are another does she like me guy :)) good luck ! :)

ah good, im not either , was a treath about colombia so you are another does she like me guy :)) good luck ! :)
lol, I was at first wondering and all that. But, now that we have met a few times and both kind of not really feeling it. I was a what if kind of guy, not now not so much, lol. I think I have done better than most stories I read though, lol. I at least met up without having to get a back tattoo or dump thousands of dollars.

just because the items were trivial doesn't mean they weren't purchased fraudulently.
She used her own money to pay them in her name, e-mail address, and sent me money to ship it to her - but I didn't. If she is trying to commit fraud than she's the dumbest criminal I have ever met. So, if her using her own money to buy something on Amazon because they don't ship to her country is fraud than so be it.

Just updating that we met a few times, we've paid equally so far, and we're just doing things together as time allows. If there is a long term con here I don't see it and if it gets weird, I can just stop talking to her.

She used her own money to pay them in her name, e-mail address, and sent me money to ship it to her - but I didn't. If she is trying to commit fraud than she's the dumbest criminal I have ever met. So, if her using her own money to buy something on Amazon because they don't ship to her country is fraud than so be it.

Just updating that we met a few times, we've paid equally so far, and we're just doing things together as time allows. If there is a long term con here I don't see it and if it gets weird, I can just stop talking to her.
the reason i think its fraud is because she did it before asking you if it is alright. but whatever, you are going to believe whatever you want. enjoy your vacation. hope you got your vaccine before you traveled internationally.

Well, yea I agree with you on that. I figure when you say fraud it's purchased illegally, but completely disrespectful and what not without asking me first.

Yep, I am fully vaccinated, but still need a Covid test. I took some Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Vitamin C after my second shot and only had side effects for about an hour.

I took some Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Vitamin C after my second shot and only had side effects for about an hour.
Thanks helpful 👍 I get mine in a week. I can't take ibuprofen, but I'll try the other 2.

Thanks helpful 👍 I get mine in a week. I can't take ibuprofen, but I'll try the other 2.
The shot makes your arm A LOT more sorer than the first and lasts longer. It was kind of like a Tetanus shot or if you overworked a muscle lifting weights.

I had a slight headache, chills, and was just tired. The chills and headache lasted about an hour and happened about 23 hours after I got it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
The shot makes your arm A LOT more sorer than the first and lasts longer. It was kind of like a Tetanus shot or if you overworked a muscle lifting weights.

I had a slight headache, chills, and was just tired. The chills and headache lasted about an hour and happened about 23 hours after I got it.
Oh man, I hate that tetanus shot feeling. Oh well, I'll have to just suck it up.
Did you get Pfizer or Moderna?

I got the Moderna, but I heard the side effects are pretty similar to each. It would hurt to lift my arm up, so I would make sure you pick your non-dominant arm.

• Helpful!
I got the Moderna, but I heard the side effects are pretty similar to each. It would hurt to lift my arm up, so I would make sure you pick your non-dominant arm.
Cheers, will do. Thanks a lot. Moderna here too.

Cheers, will do. Thanks a lot. Moderna here too.
Did you have any side effects from the first shot? I didn't and everyone I talked to had side effects from the second for a day or two. I took the Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Vitamin C immediately after the shot and every couple hours between for about a day or two. I didn't go over the max amount either.

• Helpful!
Did you have any side effects from the first shot? I didn't and everyone I talked to had side effects from the second for a day or two. I took the Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Vitamin C immediately after the shot and every couple hours between for about a day or two. I didn't go over the max amount either.
I do feel like I had side effects from the first one, yes. I got a weird head high, and felt really messed up, and I also got really tired. I was lightly nauseous, but I get that often anyway (7 mos pregnant), so I can't say if that was the shot or not tbh. The tiredness and head high was. Only lasted about 24 hours, and wasn't too big a deal.

BF had his first Pfizer shot yesterday, other than a sore arm he had no side effects at all. He's a really strong person who never gets sick and has no preexisting conditions at all, so he's lucky. He never feels much from anything.

I do feel like I had side effects from the first one, yes. I got a weird head high, and felt really messed up, and I also got really tired. I was lightly nauseous, but I get that often anyway (7 mos pregnant), so I can't say if that was the shot or not tbh. The tiredness and head high was. Only lasted about 24 hours, and wasn't too big a deal.
You might not then if you had side effects. When I say "Vitamin C" I actually mean Airborne that stuff you take before like flights, which has Vitamin C and bunch other stuff in it, lol. Good luck!

• Helpful!
Oh man, I hate that tetanus shot feeling. Oh well, I'll have to just suck it up.
Did you get Pfizer or Moderna?

Me too. The last time I got the Tetanus shot, my arm was sore for about 4 days. I was there just trying to get the doctor to do a quick physical (for a new daycare job I'd gotten), so she could complete and sign that form so I could leave. I was waiting for her to sign it, and then she's like "Oh, and I see you're due for a Tetanus shot." :facepalm:

BF had his first Pfizer shot yesterday, other than a sore arm he had no side effects at all. He's a really strong person who never gets sick and has no preexisting conditions at all, so he's lucky. He never feels much from anything.
I got the Johnson & Johnson shot a few weeks ago and my arm felt like Mike Tyson punched me for 5 days 😂 i also spent 3 days with fever and what i think is how your joints feel like when you're 95 with bad arthritis 😅 at least there's no second dose with his one

i did both vaccin in februar, first one felt nothing else then hand pain, second one i was sick 2 days , , fever, headache, pain in all the body, slept 20 h from 24 , was horible but now all fine and i can finilly travel without beeing isolate anymore :smuggrin: pfizer

I forgot to say I did have some minor body aches and pains. I also had a severe foot injury a few years ago that required surgery, pins, and what not. It still bugs me occasionally, but after the shot I could feel certain spots where I broke my foot like aching. I don't how to explain it other than that, lol. But, this was all minor and I do think pre-emptively taking the Ibuprofen and Tylenol helped a lot with that.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.