1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY GOT TO TRY OVERWATCH AFTER WAITING YEARS!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Aayda_Heart, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aayda_Heart

Cam Model

My friend has been bringing his laptop over so I can game out on Overwatch.
    My first game, I had no idea what to expect, I was super slow and just walked around cautiously.
    Now I play and Hanzo and rock at it!
    Only after two days I've been getting 5-6 Kill Streaks Concistantly and feeling amazing about it.

I need to get a twitch going when I buy my new i7

• Like Like x 1
    • Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 1
  2. MaskedMisstress

Cam Model

Congrats! OW is super fun with friends and climbing the SR ladder can be infuriating sometimes too haha.

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  3. G Spot

In the Dog House

Nice, I have played Overwatch in the past. However, I'm just not very good at it. Or, shooting games in general. Do you have any tips to help get a kill streak going? You stayed go real slow and walk around cautiously. Doesn't camping get you killed quickly though?

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  4. DJ_Pioneer

Play a lot and watch people streaming it and you will become better with time, this works for every game. :)

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  5. G Spot

In the Dog House

cool beans thanks!

6. Aayda_Heart

Cam Model

OH no kidding. im so bad right now.

7. chester

Cam Model

I used to play OW a ton on PC. absolutely loved it. I need to get back into it when I have the time. is d.va still op?

8. MaskedMisstress

Cam Model

Practice! It's one part pure aiming skills and one part game sense. I know this sounds kind of hardcore, but playing aim training games like OSU helps. Depending on who your playing, you should be changing your play style as well. Winston and Orisa are both tanks with shields but are played very differently. And, most importantly, play consciously. Many times, especially when losing, it can be difficult to step back and think what you can do on your part to do better. Maybe you need to communicate better to the team you're getting dove or maybe Hanzo isn't the best pick right now for the team. These things can be subtle, but it also helps to have a group so have a bit more coordination as well ^~^ Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  9. G Spot

In the Dog House

Awesome, thanks for the advice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.