AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Find Out How You Can Earn An Hourly Rate As A Cammodel

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
admin.boleynmodels.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
In order to become eligible for the new hourly pay rate for cammodels in the Boleyn Models Network, there are a few rules and regulations that cammers must abide by. The first requirement as a cammodel is, you must be a performer on the Streamate platform in order to qualify for the new hourly pay rate. This new offer does not transfer to any other site within their program. It’s only available for Streamatemodels at this time. And secondly it’s important that any model who decides to try out the new hourly feature understands that this endeavor will NOT make you a wealthy member of society.

Essentially the hourly pay program is a concept where models can trade a higher earning potential for a secure minimum paycheck each and every week. You will not achieve your highest earnings potential through the Boleyn Models Hourly Pay Program, but you can achieve financial stability as long as you stay disciplined. BM understands that this may not be the most attractive offer for some cammodels, but after careful research they’ve come to the conclusion that this can be a viable option for many within the community.

To learn more about the Boleyn Models Hourly Pay Rate Program you can read the full article here

http://www.camhustlers.com/hourly_pay_rate_for_cammodels/

Last edited:
I might do this. Having a schedule I have to stick to would really help me stay consistent.

I LOVE Boleyn Models. Such a convenient service.

In order to become eligible for the new hourly pay rate for cammodels in the Boleyn Models Network, there are a few rules and regulations that cammers must abide by. The first requirement as a cammodel is, you must be a performer on the Streamate platform in order to qualify for the new hourly pay rate. This new offer does not transfer to any other site within their program. It’s only available for Streamatemodels at this time. And secondly it’s important that any model who decides to try out the new hourly feature understands that this endeavor will NOT make you a wealthy member of society.

I'm not a model, but have to applaud the honesty of this statement. "This will NOT make you rich" I can't remember when I've ever seen this as part of a career pitch.

I think it's great that Boleyn Models is looking for ways to make their studio more appealing now that their main hook (daily pay) has been implemented by both Chaturbate and MFC. I am sure many models would trade 100 birds flying for 1 bird in hand so this hourly rate is a good idea.

I've always heard of them but never really paid too much attention. I just explored their site more and honestly, they sound so much more honest and caring than many camming companies.

My bf and I signed up for daily pay since out of all of our eggs, logging into Streamate has been the biggest struggle and the least fruitful, and daily pay is a great incentive. Just sucks making chump change to sit there in free chat, but we're definitely excited to give this program a shot. The idea of a fixed income makes it even easier to just stay the fuck on lmao. :p

BM is sooo dope for doing this.

I'm not a model, but have to applaud the honesty of this statement. "This will NOT make you rich" I can't remember when I've ever seen this as part of a career pitch.

Well the truth is, something like this may not start out as a career but could lead to one, once they get started. And at that point models can exit the hourly pay program and start earning at their fullest potential.

Is there any information on when we get paid the hourly pay? I signed up for the program and meet all the requirements as far as internet speed, hours worked, no geoblocking, etc. I have put in over 20 hours a week for the past 2 weeks and have not received the hourly pay yet or have had any word on when I will receive it. Thanks!

Essentially the hourly pay program is a concept where models can trade a higher earning potential for a secure minimum paycheck each and every week. You will not achieve your highest earnings potential through the Boleyn Models Hourly Pay Program, but you can achieve financial stability as long as you stay disciplined. BM understands that this may not be the most attractive offer for some cammodels, but after careful research they’ve come to the conclusion that this can be a viable option for many within the community.

To learn more about the Boleyn Models Hourly Pay Rate Program you can read the full article here

http://www.camhustlers.com/hourly_pay_rate_for_cammodels/
Hi TajaEthereal

I was wondering if I could literally sign up for this program and also cam on my other sites as long as I keep the hours separate? I’d love the guaranteed pay on top of what I do make with my “home site,” and I don’t mind putting in the hours as long as I KNOW I’m walking away with some money in my account!

Thank you for the help, love!

Hi TajaEthereal

I was wondering if I could literally sign up for this program and also cam on my other sites as long as I keep the hours separate? I’d love the guaranteed pay on top of what I do make with my “home site,” and I don’t mind putting in the hours as long as I KNOW I’m walking away with some money in my account!

Thank you for the help, love!

Boleyn does NOT restrict where you're allowed to cam. However, I don't think this program is in effect anymore. As I understand, it was essentially in beta, and I can no longer sign up for it on my dashboard so I think they've decided to discontinue it.

Boleyn does NOT restrict where you're allowed to cam. However, I don't think this program is in effect anymore. As I understand, it was essentially in beta, and I can no longer sign up for it on my dashboard so I think they've decided to discontinue it.
Oh wow!! Thank you, beautiful for letting me know! I had no idea, but SOMEONE needs to implement this and soon because it is very much needed in such a congested area. If our stuff isn't getting stolen we're workin hours and nothin in return but "prayerfully" return customers---but the day is gone! So come on somebody!

Thanks again, Love! Happy Camming to you, SaffronBurke! :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.