AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I have been a trans cam model for almost a year now and have been on Chaturbate for 2 months. I'd like to know what method worked for you on finding a tipping audience. I understand there is lots of information already out there and what works for you may not work for me but I would still like to know. Especially if you are a trans or male cam model of color, but of course everyone is welcome to chip in ; ). Personally, I have been very lucky. Most of the money I have made have been from privates which is not a strategy I'd like to continue long term. I also work VERY LONG hours which I'm fine with since I'm new on the site. Thanks in advance.

If you are into a particular niche or fetish, I say run with it and do it the best you can. I strongly believe that there is a demographic "for" everyone. I enjoy being cutesy and submissive so I just go all out with that. I already know who I don't appeal to, so I cater to the people I know I do appeal to. In my experience, people will tip more for the person they want who is 90-100% into their kink than for someone who is just kinda into it.

Upvote 0
To possibly get more responses, I’d suggest posting this question in the “ask a model” or “general cam chat” area. As this section is typically used for ID verification, technical or monetary issues models or members are having on the site.

• Helpful!
Reactions: paige_orion
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.