AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Firefox certificate expires, all firefox add-ons disabled

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this has been a blast. My Firefox randomly decided that it's no longer going to remember my previous session, and the option to make it is grayed out because "your administrator doesn't allow you to make certain changes". Apparently my administrator is Avast Anti-virus. Party. I also get logged out of everything as soon as I close a window, so I'm constantly having to log back into everything and I'm more than a little peeved by that. I'm on the verge of going back to using CPU-gobbling Chrome (ugh) or switching over to Opera until this is fixed.

Yeah, this has been a blast. My Firefox randomly decided that it's no longer going to remember my previous session, and the option to make it is grayed out because "your administrator doesn't allow you to make certain changes". Apparently my administrator is Avast Anti-virus. Party. I also get logged out of everything as soon as I close a window, so I'm constantly having to log back into everything and I'm more than a little peeved by that. I'm on the verge of going back to using CPU-gobbling Chrome (ugh) or switching over to Opera until this is fixed.

why not just switch from avast to anything else? Avast doesn't do much more than the win 10 builtin defender does.

why not just switch from avast to anything else? Avast doesn't do much more than the win 10 builtin defender does.

Because I have Windows 8.1 and therefore no "win 10 built-in defender". I've had Avast since 2015 and it hasn't done this until this certificate expiration. It's not an Avast issue, it's a "Firefox shit the bed" issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.