AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Camgirl (Or Guy) Crush Ever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016
Caspiar
As the title says. I find it interesting to see, when you were new on the cam scene, who your first Cam crush was and possibly still is. Not looking to out anyone's Privacy here, just for fun. Please only Model screen names, (should hopefully be a no brainer on that one.) I'll start. Been around MFC for quite sometime, this model has moved on to other goals now but was quite a delight for sometime. DarkDollie. You can still look up her old profile on MFC I believe, that was my first, when I was a noob. Women, Men, Models, all are encouraged to participate in this thread! Much appreciated.

The first model that I visited all the time was AngelDeLuca back when she was ImNotAnAngel. I still visit her now and again on Chaturbate. She's the first model that I actually got to play Xbox with, and that was cool.

My first crush was a cute and fun girl on CB, beauty_Aria, she quit CB last year sadly and she's left caming I think, has active profiles on a few sites but's never online anymore(((
Now I've met another very special girl there and am in love and I think she likes me to.
This could fill or start a whole new thread lol, I bet thousands of guys have had their hearts broken thinking they could be in love and have a real although online relationship with a cam girl, I know im crazy to go down that road but when ever I see her I can't help feeling that way.

Ive had my mcf account for years, but ive never used it. From a takeover on snapchat i saw this pretty, girl, followed her to mfc. Spent alot of tokens in 1 month. She turned out to be very entitled and a flake pretty much. Never followed thru, demanding more and more tokens. And soooo many excuses. So that was that.

This has zero to do with this thread @Brets Just saying.

Tie between Ashe Maree and Kota_Morgue.

She may still be a member here and I'd rather not embarrass her, tyvm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Influenced
First CamCrush was Audrey21 (I think it was 21 after her name but it's been many years since she cam'ed and my memory is not as good as it once was).

I have always loved blazefyre. And when she added me on snapchat I was jittery for days :angelic:

I don't think I've ever had a legit crush on anyone. I had a nice casual friendship with a nice woman, but she stopped camming a couple of years ago. I still miss her a bit, but I'm sure she's doing well having moved on. Otherwise, I feel more starstruck by great cam personalities than anything else, since it's that sort of performers' charisma at play.

• Helpful!
Kati3kat and C0rtanablue! But, Kati3 is really the one that made me realize I can be my weird self and succeed in camming. Plus, she's fucking adorable and the best derp.

Aella. I saw an interview with her in 2013 and that's why I decided to start camming. She also made me realise that I can do my weird shit on cam and make it work. The first time I ever interacted with her on twitter I was also fangirling for days. Still totally do haha.

Aella. I saw an interview with her in 2013 and that's why I decided to start camming. She also made me realise that I can do my weird shit on cam and make it work. The first time I ever interacted with her on twitter I was also fangirling for days. Still totally do haha.

Yeah Aella is pretty cool.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
SexxyBunny and SophiaLocke, MissLollipop were prob my first two..a couple more would include .. KayleePond, Adorablecasey, OUSweetHeart, AmberCutie and AngelDeluca.

The first camgirl who I really liked was called Tasteofsummer. She wasn't really that popular apart from a small group of regs and her camscore only ever stayed around the 1-2k mark but she was super cute and a lot of fun. She's quit now and hopefully gone on to bigger and better things.

My first was super flirt Estonian model Aisha ( http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SOKISSME_ ), equally with the very creative Nikka from the Czech Rep ( http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Nikoleta ). I cannot really distinguish between the two, I was watching both at the time, when I first became a member. Both have left modelling now after many years at it.
I did a private show with Aisha years later, I was surprised how much I missed her camera technique, it struck me how lazy models have become since using web cams.

I was also lucky enough to meet models such as lovely cath, mellanny, ana/ ariana, and bea when they started out so enjoyed some serious time with all of them. Mellanny is very crush worthy for her personality.

My first crush I would say was Sue Lovely ( http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Sue_Lovely ), a Slovak model, she is wicked naughty in her shows, with a vulnerability that is addictive. She represented every woman I wanted but ended up being used by or rejected, I was crazy to explore everything about her.

Guess I'm not the audience for this, but I really never had a crush. There have been many models whom I have enjoyed their company and had some fun with, but never a crush.
(Boring "get off my lawn" answer, but it's true).

• Hugs
The very first cam room I ever went in on my first day on mfc, TiffanyLove. I don't remember for sure what she was doing, but most likely it was pole dancing. She use to teach it in a class and was quite good. To this day I still consider her the best I've ever seen on mfc. She was just all around very cool to chat with. Sadly she quit camming a few years ago. Came back a few times since then, but decided to move on. She left her twitter account though, so I still chat with her now and then. She went on to a quite awesome career.

Status
Not open for further replies.