AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Coffee Meet...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessaBella

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2017
www.linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@JessaBella_SM
Streamate Username
JessaBella
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001109596/Jessa-Bella/
Its been over 7months since my husband passed. I started talking to some people online, I made my first coffee meet with a potential date. I haven't done this, or date other than my late husband in almost 9 years! How do you date again? I am so nervous!

You just go with it and be yourself. It's going to be hard and I found out that I went home after dating missing my ex-husband. Let yourself live the experience and meet other guys. Find something you are looking for (or not lol!) . I found that dating different guys made me realised what I wanted. I dated 6-7 guys since I left my ex-husband and didn't feel any real chemistry with them. I made sure to be clear about my intentions also. If it doesnt work right away, tell them as soon as possible, even if you feel bad about it.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.