AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First custom video request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2020
Hello all! I'm a new chaturbate cammer and got my first custom request through onlyfans. A couple of questions, he prefers to pay through onlyfans but I don't know which is better for the cammer, onlyfans or chaturbate? Also, I have no idea what to charge. He asked for prices for a 5, 10 and 15 minute on and when I asked what he'd be interested in including he said "daddy daughter roleplay, spanking, JOI, and on your knees looking at camera deepthroating dildo and drooling on tits. Looking into the camera and talking dirty to me " using both his name and daddy. What would you suggest? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello all! I'm a new chaturbate cammer and got my first custom request through onlyfans. A couple of questions, he prefers to pay through onlyfans but I don't know which is better for the cammer, onlyfans or chaturbate? Also, I have no idea what to charge. He asked for prices for a 5, 10 and 15 minute on and when I asked what he'd be interested in including he said "daddy daughter roleplay, spanking, JOI, and on your knees looking at camera deepthroating dildo and drooling on tits. Looking into the camera and talking dirty to me " using both his name and daddy. What would you suggest? Any help is greatly appreciated!
I would definitely accept chaturbate tokens as payment. Onlyfans support has told creators they do not allow custom request/payments (or something with verbiage that seemed so), and also they do not cover chargebacks if the member was to try and scam you.

As far as the content and how much to charge, I'll let others help with that as I don't do customs anymore.

I wasn't aware of that OF rule about no customs. I usually take a request, upload the video to a message with the price to unlock it.

I charge $5/min for customs and that's my cut. So if they want to pay in tokens, its 100tk/min. If they want to pay through OF i do $6/min. I think my rates are extremely reasonable and I think they think so, too. I made a post about $60 10 min customs and my inbox blew up. So I miiiigghht increase a bit.

Some models charge $10+/min. I don't feel comfortable with those prices for me yet personally and I think it will vary for every model. What do you feel comfortable with? Since he is asking for his name in it, it's an exclusive video and you won't be able to resell it easily, so I would charge a bit more. I would also charge more if there's any extensive prep or anything hardcore that's going to take some prep or recovery.

CB takes 50%, which is quite a cut on a custom, but it does offer you protection. You could consider using ManyVids as a place to offer customs. Payout is 80% on customs and they do cover chargebacks.

As Amber said, you're not really supposed to do customs on OF so this is a risk you would be taking, on top of the risk of being hit with a chargeback. Additionally, if he wants you to say his name, this is something that you cannot resell so you could be making this vid for zero compensation and get into trouble with OF. I personally would not use OF for a custom unless it's under $100 and the person has already 1) purchased PTV's from you and 2) likes the PTV's that they've purchased.

With regards to your prices, it's completely up to you. If you don't feel super comfortable with certain things, but are okay with doing them, reflect it in your price. My prices are quite high. I'm not a huge fan of customs, especially for people I don't know well, and my prices reflect that. I start at $10 a minute. This is for a basic striptease (with no actual nudity shown) and/or clothed masturbation. Any other things that someone wants will have an extra cost.

@MissCJ As far as I know, OF used to be okay with customs. Many things have changed on the site over the past several months, including that. I used to do customs on there every week or so for specific people, but I've stopped doing them completely since I've been back from my hiatus. Occasionally, I'll do a short 5 minute "custom" where I just do something that I know the person likes, throw it into a PTV for $50 - $100 and tell them that I made them something special that they might enjoy. However, I do not recommend doing this unless you know the person and their likes/dislikes really really well.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I charged $10 per minute to start but recently bumped that to $12 per minute since I was getting overrun with customs. Even with that, I will charge extra for difficult things (deepthroating, for one). I recently charged $40 per minute for a pussy whipping custom. I don't personally do name use, but you can definitely charge more for that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.