AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2021
Hey Everyone, Hope you're all having an amazing day! Much love!!

I'm planning to do my first chaturbate stream tomorrow night. Does anyone have any tips on how to have a successful first stream?! Would love to hear about everyone's experiences. :h:

For some background I'm a trans, plus sized model. I've never done anything like this before. I've got my page setup, and social medias are up and running. :)

Look forward to your feedback. Have a lovely day.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Best of luck on your new endeavour.
Here’s some tips we have learned over the years.

- Don’t do anything without tips first; they’ll always be some idiot trying to scam you to do something for free.

- Don’t listen to anyone who wants to ‘coach’ you; plenty of them are just on a power trip.

- Block/ban anyone who says their a ‘Moderator’ for Chaturbate; they are also on some sort of power trip.

- Familiarise yourself with the site rules; this will allow you to protect yourself and avoid some scams.

Best of luck! Be consistent with logging in. This is about the long game and building regulars. I am finally starting to see some money coming in from Chaturbate and it is due to logging in at the same times weekly. Your new status only lasts a week, so work as much as possible. Videos will help, they don't have to be long or HD.

Reactions: bamdicted
Good luck :h: I hope it went well.

I can only reiterate what the others have said. Prepare yourself mentally for trolls, and don't hesitate to use the ban button. it really is the best thing in the world when camming...

Reactions: SensualAries
Best of luck on your new endeavour.
Here’s some tips we have learned over the years.

- Don’t do anything without tips first; they’ll always be some idiot trying to scam you to do something for free.

- Don’t listen to anyone who wants to ‘coach’ you; plenty of them are just on a power trip.

- Block/ban anyone who says their a ‘Moderator’ for Chaturbate; they are also on some sort of power trip.

- Familiarise yourself with the site rules; this will allow you to protect yourself and avoid some scams.
This should be a pop up for people on their first streams with the new tag 🙌

Even the best and brightest have dealth with some of these

Remember that tips are with sound. Many greys sending gifs which looks like tips. Greys never have tokens. Maybe its silly advice.but my friend believed in that fake "tip" in first day and she did password show for free. Invest in lovense toy- this is in my opinion really important. And choose your way: private or open. I mean u can set pvt for 60 tk+/min then would be not so many pvts but will be really good. If you wll set 6, 12 /min u will have many cheap pvts and will be really hard to build followers base because everytime you go pvt , people are leaving= u are lower in ranking. If you wanna do things in open chat, which its my opinion the best way then set price minnimum 60 to be sure that pvt will be really good for you when it will happen.
I did bad thing on my first account: pvt for 6/12 + open chat. Result? After one year 4 k followers. Myu new account with rarely pvts but with good price- 20 k followers after one year,

Way nr 2- totally no show in open chat but really big price for pvt. But this is hard way in my opinion- more tokens u wil collect from smaller tippers than one who will go rarely for pvt for 150 tk/min. If people will see show in open chat, they will not like to pay a lot for pvt. So need be consequence on this way. But inmy opinion good option is open chat and pvts totally disabled .When spmebody will ask for pvt u ca\n say: 60 /min and he will accept or leave. Or just set it permannetly for 60/min then pvts wil be not often so it wont distract your open chat and having viewers but whne pvt wil happen, u will be satisfied with tokens.

sorry to say but this is a bit harsh, block or ban anyone who says he's a Moderator? I don't like the word although I am one, but I like to see me as a supporter, I support the model and help her were I can. A moderator/supporter is someone who is willing to help you get rid of the bad guys in a pollite way, who can give you a second advise due expertise, someone who can be online when you can, someone that support you with tk (alot), preferrable a member of your fanclub, but most important, someone who you trust.
My advise: if somebody approaches you to moderate your room, give him the above items and let him/her try to reach these goals. ;)

Get room rules and live by it.

Set up your limits, how far will you go and stick to it.

don't be afraid to ban if they are really not nice, talk dirty all the time and you don't like it, when the user tries to fight with others, and won't stop, etc.

If you are not certain about something you can always ask your users if you see they are trying to help you, but don't let your room be ruled by the users. You are always The Boss in your room and have the last word.

you are a few days further now, mayb tell us how it went. I'm curious. In any way success.

Status
Not open for further replies.