AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First I couldnt tip, then ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2022
Hello, @punker barbie
Please can I ask for help?
I´m or I was _Small_and_crazy_ on Chaturbate. I was blocked because of suspected violation of terms. Nobody told me what exactly but I received perma ban. Support is not responding. How is this possible? I´m not avare that i broke rules somehow. Only one thing crossed my mind, few weeks back one fellow model asked me for help, sended me his tokens, which i normally withdraw and sended him money, because he had some troubles with Paxum. Could they be bought from stolen card or fake tokens? I heard something like that before, but even if they was fake or stolen, how should I know? I jsut received tip and withdraw money. It wasnt big amount, around 3k I think. If it would be milion, then yes, it would be suspicious. But 3k? I know that guy for half of year and we talked normally and even now he doesnt know what is happening and swear he has nothing to do with it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.