AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2016
Twitter Username
@NymphoFaunna
Tumblr Username
NymphoFaunna
MFC Username
NymphoFaunna
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/779652/Faunna/

I just finished my first broadcast (2 hrs) on Chaturbate. Sadly pulling in a whole whopping 41 tokens.

I set a goal using the app, did strip teases, showed off my breasts, butt, and my whole body.

I was wondering if any more experienced members had any suggestions for newbies on how to bring in more viewers and earn more tokens.

Thanks in advanced :h:

tumblr_nlu845z9sQ1u1nuzeo1_250.gif

Allow yourself to be more expensive. You're worth it. 41 tokens is very low to get naked, so don't let the freeloaders (all greys and a fair number of light blues) pressure you. You may draw slightly more people in, but setting the bar too low will give people incentive not to tip. You're only gonna get a few big tippers in your room at one time. Check out what other people are setting as their goals and adjust yours. You won't be able to pull in what the top girls make yet, so look further down on page 1.

CB is a site where you have to be engaging between activities. It's more geared towards public shows, but you'll make more during privates.

And then there's the fact that some days you just have shit luck. Saturday night I only made 55 tks, and then last night I had the best night I've ever had on CB. Stick with it, be consistent, and check out the other advice threads on this forum.

Definitely try the token keno app! It's very fun & the guys love it! I always make my goals a little quicker when I am running it. The dice game is fun as well. Another really fun thing is a prize wheel. Download a prize wheel app on your phone (I think there is a website with one, but I don't know what it is) and add flashes, spanks, and video prizes (whatever you are comfortable with). The guys love the games though, plus they are very fun. :)

For what it's worth... Sometimes, 2 hours on Chaturbate isn't enough to get the ball rolling. Sometimes, it is. I nearly logged off at two hours the other day, but had a "regular" (I hesitate to call him a reg, because he's not in my room every time I'm on, but he's in every time we are both on at the same time) pop in right before I was going to sign off, so I stayed to talk to him. It's a good thing I did. He started tipping, then other people started tipping, so I wound up making 400 tokens in about an hour and a half. Certainly not my best night on CB, but far from the worst.

But it does sound like you are doing a little too much for too little. Not meant to criticize you, of course. But I have my boobs flashes set at 25 tokens. No way will I be getting anywhere close to a strip tease for 41 tokens. Check around on other girl's profiles to see what they offer for tips. Don't price yourself too low. Don't take shit from members whining "that's too expensive." They're just trying to push your boundaries and see what they can get away with. Have boundaries & stick to them.

I took a peek at your profile. Maybe set up a graphic with a little about you and a tip menu? If you need help building a bio, there are TONS of how-to's on this forum. :)

As already stated, be engaging. My fallback topic lately has been music. I enjoy getting to know my members and what they listen to. I've found some pretty cool bands through them! If music isn't your thing, you can talk about whatever you enjoy. Just try to keep the conversation flowing. It's really hard right now, because it's summer and a lot of people that have the extra money to spend on camgirls also have the money to spend on vacations! Just keep your chin up- if you log on, they will come. Eventually. Just be patient, even when it's stupidly hard to be patient. :)

You can get more viewers by doing sexy things, but that won't necessarily bring you tipping viewers. Guys who are going to tip you will tip you without you having to bend over backwards for them. For those girls who aren't lucky to skyrocket to the first page right away (yours truly) it is just a matter of time until guys who dig you find you. Use tags that fit you and your show in your chat topic to find potential people (I use tease and curvy for example). Don't feel bad about the tokens you made. I only caught 2 days worth of new status and my tokens so far have been 43, 100, 500, 0, and 200. I seem to meet one new person and tipper each time I stream, about one hour into the show, so hopefully that means a nice room full of regs in the future. As @RubyClaire27 mentioned, 2 hours is not a long time for a new girl. The days I made more tokens, I was on for 3 to 4 hours. If you want some income for possibly less public effort, give Streamate a try. It's private based and a completely different vibe, but you can get away with only working a couple hours and make ok money (just don't waste your new girl status like I did lol) as a backup before you park yourself on token sites for exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.