AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First shower show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about them angles, girl. And accepting that at least 10% of the time on cam, no matter how well prepared you are, you are going to look a little bit awkward setting things up.

If possible, do a dry run before actually logging on. :)

I have done many shower shows. I used to do them every single night, followed by a cum show. Yeah, man, you're probably gonna look awkward. I couldn't get a dildo in at all one time and had to change it out because of the awkward angle. No one is going to mock you (and if they do, ban them, cus fuck them). It's gonna be ok~

Towels. Varieties of long and fluffy for drying and teasing and the shower edge: never is there a shortage of hand towels. You're showering, they have questions, fingers don't dry instantly. Even after the show there's chat - there's no such thing as too few hand towels.

Add one to cover the keyboard during the show.

• Helpful!
Reactions: marlasinger
Basically what the others said. Naked, wet, soapy, and sex...not too many complaints will be had no matter how it goes.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Storytime! When I started camming last year I would do shower shows.....but I'd actually shower. Like I actually smell and my hair is greasy and I really need to shower. Someone was like "I'll tip but only if you get your hair wet" and I scoffed like "duh I'm getting my hair wet, it's a SHOWER dummy." :p Sooo I'm sure your show went better than mine!

• Funny!
Reactions: Boog
Status
Not open for further replies.