AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time impressions <3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2018
MFC Username
Neon_Deer
Hi!! Yesterday was my first time camming (MFC) and it was awesome.
I struggled like 1 hour trying to understand how countdowns works, thankfully a very sweet guy helped me and it went fine :woot:
I was really anxious at first because I was expecting a lot of creepy people but actually the "weirdest" one was a guy asking me if I would consider shaving my head for a very generous tip (he was very polite btw)
I want to open some social media accounts like twitter this week.

I didn't make like A LOT but I was amazed to see that in two hours I made the same that in my 6-hour shift o_O

I struggled like 1 hour trying to understand how countdowns works, thankfully a very sweet guy helped me and it went fine :woot:
I was really anxious at first because I was expecting a lot of creepy people but actually the "weirdest" one was a guy asking me if I would consider shaving my head for a very generous tip (he was very polite btw)

I didn't make like A LOT but I was amazed to see that in two hours I made the same that in my 6-hour shift o_O

Congrats, glad it went well for you.
And the funny thing is, I was talking with someone today about a guy I had seen a few years ago on Chaturbate who would go around asking models to shave their head hair for a tip (he never specified how much).

• Wat?!
Reactions: Neon_Deer

Do you like MfC?

I have been doing CB and am thinking branching out, I like to get random peoples opinions of sites. CB has been sorted slow lately so I’m curious about MFC

It can be frustratingly slow at moments and the camscore is kind of stressing BUT the social side is really awesome (no creepy people yet) I like to reply PMs when no one is tipping and some guys have random easy requests (some poses or "can you say this"?).

I want to try CB but the age verification needs my passport and I don't have it yet :/ but tell me what do you think about CB. Also feel free to ask more specific questions about MFC :cat:

It can be frustratingly slow at moments and the camscore is kind of stressing BUT the social side is really awesome (no creepy people yet) I like to reply PMs when no one is tipping and some guys have random easy requests (some poses or "can you say this"?).

I want to try CB but the age verification needs my passport and I don't have it yet :/ but tell me what do you think about CB. Also feel free to ask more specific questions about MFC :cat:

Huge emphasis on the "yet" lol.
It will be an amazing moment in your cam career when you do get your first one(s) and you'll find that when you get one, you will have dozens soon after.
Just be wary of scams - look on here for scams that people try and do so you can avoid them and not fall victim.

Huge emphasis on the "yet" lol.
It will be an amazing moment in your cam career when you do get your first one(s) and you'll find that when you get one, you will have dozens soon after.
Just be wary of scams - look on here for scams that people try and do so you can avoid them and not fall victim.

I'll take a look thanks :D! A couple guys have tried the "do this and I'll tip you later" (with 0 tokens haha) and the paypal one but having worked online before i'm not that naive about the "do this and i'll pay you later" and some other common scams.

I'll take a look thanks :D! A couple guys have tried the "do this and I'll tip you later" (with 0 tokens haha) and the paypal one but having worked online before i'm not that naive about the "do this and i'll pay you later" and some other common scams.

This is already a good advantage for you. Too many models fall victim and waste a lot of time on these guys. Not their fault but mostly just being too trusting.
I am sure there will be more scams to avoid (and possibly common/new ones) in the Models only section.

Status
Not open for further replies.