AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time knight

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to talk with her about this.
Each model has different expectations.
Some just want you to be yourself and keep doing whatever it was. Some want you to mute the rude guys. Some want you to post helpful reminders to the room (to follow her, etc).

In most cases, a model makes someone a Knight because you either tip her, or she likes your company (or both).
But in any case, just ask her. Just be honest and say you have never been one before, do you need to do anything different or special? what expectations does she have etc.
Hopefully she won't give a huge list and turn it into a new career for you

Upvote 0
I recently got knighted by my favorite model. What things should I do as a knight I really want to make her happy, any help please and thank you
Ask her what she expects / wants from you.

Some models expect some, or all, or none of:

Tipping
Silencing unruly members
Answering users' questions
Making informational announcements
Contributing to the flow of public chat
Giving feedback on any issues or quality of stream etc
Just providing company during the show

And no doubt some other things I have not thought of. But only she can tell you what is wanted from you.

Upvote 0
Ask her what she expects / wants from you.

Some models expect some, or all, or none of:

Tipping
Silencing unruly members
Answering users' questions
Making informational announcements
Contributing to the flow of public chat
Giving feedback on any issues or quality of stream etc
Just providing company during the show

And no doubt some other things I have not thought of. But only she can tell you what is wanted from you.
I am the first and only Knight for my model. She asked if I would do it. I continually observe how she runs her broadcasts. I try to support her methods. I occasionally ask, "Is there anything I should or should Not be doing?" So far, her response has always been, "You're fine!" She knows I'll ask if I need direction. I know she'll tell me if there needs to be a change. It's a matter of understanding and trust. That develops over time.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Talk to your model about your role in her room. A general rule of thumb was described by Ozzie_, but it always depends on the model's prefferences.

Upvote 0
A lot of good advice here but obviously it depends on her. One thing I learnt when I started to moderate is when to shut the hell up. I've always enjoyed chatting with her about everyday stuff and joking around, and she has never said or done anything to discourage that, but I felt like I was starting to take too much of her attention sometimes and maybe scaring away other tippers who are there for a 'sexy-time'. So now I'm definitely more conscious about taking a backseat during her streams to give others more opportunity to interact with her. That's honestly not something I ever considered when I was just a regular.

Reactions: Hiunds and NotYou
Upvote 0
A lot of good advice here but obviously it depends on her. One thing I learnt when I started to moderate is when to shut the hell up. I've always enjoyed chatting with her about everyday stuff and joking around, and she has never said or done anything to discourage that, but I felt like I was starting to take too much of her attention sometimes and maybe scaring away other tippers who are there for a 'sexy-time'. So now I'm definitely more conscious about taking a backseat during her streams to give others more opportunity to interact with her. That's honestly not something I ever considered when I was just a regular.
Good advice. Knowing when to shut up is a good thing. My model friend's room can be both very very chatty, but also purely sexy (sometimes at the same time but usually different vibes).

So, when she is chatty and laughing and the room has that vibe I will engage in public chat, when it is purely sexy menu and lovense tipping, and goals achieved, I take a back seat (unless it is a month when I have tokens to tip)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.