AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

first time vaginal penetration bleeding help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
Hi! Today i tried inserting my lovense lush all the way inside (all the times i had tried it just got stuck in the entrance and wouldnt go inside at all), when i managed to insert it after a while I started bleeding a lot. I knew its common to bleed on the first vaginal penetration, however, im really worried that the tear will heal up and that next time i use my lush id have to break my hymen again. does that happen? if i dont use my lush until tomorrow will it heal and close again? Cause i really dont want to go through that pain again. Help!

id have to break my hymen again
I'm concerned you may not understand the workings of your girl parts.

Hymen is a one and done thing. You're saying you've never been penetrated or done so yourself before using this toy?

Reactions: Kiki Jane and Rose
Upvote 0
I'm concerned you may not understand the workings of your girl parts.

Hymen is a one and done thing. You're saying you've never been penetrated or done so yourself before using this toy?
I have fingered myself, and used smaller toys but never hurt or bleed. Only with the lush

Upvote 0
No once the hymen is stretched or torn it should heal up fine and leave you access to your vagina. If it happens again after you've given yourself say a week to heal, or if the bleeding doesn't stop you may want to see a gynecologist and just get checked that

Upvote 0
No once the hymen is stretched or torn it should heal up fine and leave you access to your vagina. If it happens again after you've given yourself say a week to heal, or if the bleeding doesn't stop you may want to see a gynecologist and just get checked that
ooh thank god, i was scared i had to feel that pain again:giggle:

Upvote 0
ooh thank god, i was scared i had to feel that pain again:giggle:
you may, which is why she recommended seeing a doctor if bleeding or pain persists or recurs. Vaginal bleeding and pain with penetration are uncommon beyond your first sexual encounter and generally indicate need for a medical exam.

Your hymen won’t grow back, but if the pain and bleeding weren’t from a hymen tear then this problem will not be solved from a few days rest. Avoid penetration until all bleeding stops, then proceed slowly and with plenty of lube next time you attempt penetration.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.